Chapter 7

So today all of us girls are going back to North Carolina because Hayleigh and Annie have to go home, Maddie has to pack, and I just want to see my parents and siblings. I am also bringing the guys with me so mom and dad can meet them. The plane left at like 11 and I got up at like 8:30 so it was a little while until we had to go get the guys. I went to my bathroom and got in the shower and did showery things. Then I got dressed and went to wake up the others. I decided to be a little mean and grab a bucket of ice water to wake Hayleigh up first so she can help me with the others. I snuck in and moved all of the electronics away from her and then I got the bucket and climbed on the bed. When I dumped it on her she yelled at me and said she was going to kill me. I told her to be quiet because we have to wake the others. We decided to do the same thing with Annie.
"Ahh! You bitches what the hell was that for?!"
We were dying laughing.
"Hush! Maddie is still asleep!"
"Okay. Let's go wake her up."
"Okay here is the plan, let's all scream as loud as we can and make it sound like we were kidnapped!" I said
"Well where will we hide at there is like no where?" They both asked.
"I have a place in mind."I said
I then took them into my room. No one but me knew about the secret room inside my closet.
"Why did you take us here?"
"Well no one knows about this but there is a secret room in my closet."
"Ooooh lemme seeeee!" Annie shrieked.
"Ok ok , hold on!"
I took them in my closet and pushed my clothes away from the middle and there was the door. When I opened it, it was exactly the same as it was when I left it. I had two couches, a flat screen tv, a fridge, and a ton of food.
"Ok guys now that you have seen it, let's go back out and scream, then we run back in here." I said
They both were ok with it and then it was time.
"Ok on 3... 1,2,3!"
"Ahhhhhhhh Maddie hellllllp!" We all shouted. I'm pretty sure Antartica could hear us. Then we all ran in the secret closet room. We soon heard footsteps running around. Then we heard Maddie yell,"guys are you here was that a prank?" We tried to contain our laughter. Then we heard crying and quiet talking." I can't believe they are gone! My best friends are gone!" Maddie said barely above a whisper.
I felt a little guilty then...
"Okay guys I feel guilty can we go out now and tell her?" I said.
"Yeah same..." Annie said
"Ok I'm ok with it lets go" Hayleigh said.
When we left the room we went into the hall and saw a crying Maddie Raney laying on the floor. I felt really bad and guilty by then.
"Hey Mads!" I screamed
She turned and looked at us with her tear-stained face.
"A-A-Are you guys real or am I just seeing things?" She asked me.
"Yup! Here and doing ok!" Annie said
"YOU BITCHES I WAS SO SCARED!" Maddie shouted.
"I looked everywhere where were you guys?" She asked more calm then before.
"We were in a secret room!" Hayleigh said.
"Where is this secret room?" Mads said.
"Oh! It's in my room in my closet, there is a door in my closet that leads to a big room!" I said.
"Ooooh I wanna see!" Maddie screamed in excitement.
"Okay okay but once you see it we HAVE to go get ready because our flight leaves soon and we have to go get the guys."
I led her back to my room while Annie and Hayleigh got dressed. I pushed back the clothes in my closet and opened the door. When she saw it her eyes got huge. I thought they were going to pop out of her head!
"Okay Maddie, now go get ready! We still have to go meet the guys before the flight." I said
"But-"
"No buts you need to get ready."
"Fine..."
*skip to airport*
We finally got to the airport and I saw the guys all standing there waiting on us. I ran Over to Connor as fast as I could and hugged him. It felt like I haven't seen him in forever even though I just saw him yesterday.
"Ummm hello earth to lovebirds! We have a plane to catch!" Kian shouted.
"Yeah hurry your asses up! I don't want to be late." Ashton yelled.
"Okay Con we better go before the yell anymore." I said.
*skip to plane ride*
We all finally got on the plane and since my parents paid for all of the tickets, they were all first class because they are super rich. Everyone but me were sitting together but I was sitting by some random guy who was actually pretty attractive.
"Hi my name is Jeff! What's your name?"
"My name is Madison but my friends call me Maddie."
"So why are you traveling from California to North Carolina?" He asked.
"Oh me and 13 of my friends are going to visit my parents!"
"Oml! Thirteen of your friends?!"
"Yeah, what about you? Why are you traveling to North Carolina?"
"Oh, I'm going to visit my little brother and some of his friends." He said.
"Can I have your number?" I said blushing a bit.
"Yeah definitely! Anything for a pretty girl like you 😉." He said winking at me.
Here put in yours and I'll put in mine. I gave him my phone and he put in his number and I put in mine.
"King Johnson really?" I said.
"I could say the same for you my Queen."
I got a text from Con.
Con❤️-who is that prick you are talking to? Did he hit on you? Do I need to kick his ass or something?
Me- No he is just a friend stop being so protective I can take care of myself! I love you tho!😘
Con❤️- Okay babe I love you! See you when the plane lands!😘
I saw Jeff looking at my phone and then he looked at me.
"Who is Con?If you don't mind me asking."
"Oh! He is my boyfriend his name is Connor Franta and he is a you tuber and part of a group called Our Second Life."
"Oh so you have a boyfriend?" He asked kinda sadly.
"Yeah but... You are my new best guy friend!"
"Yay! We should hang out sometime tho so we can get to know each other better."
"Okay!"
We still had like 6 hours left on the plane so I decided to sleep like the lazy person I am.
-------------------------------------------------------
"Maddie!Maddie! Wake up!"
I opened my eyes and saw Jeff standing there shaking me awake.
"What?"
"The plane is about to land!"
"Okay thanks." I say sleepily.
"Ladies and Gentlemen the plane has landed you may now exit the plane." The flight attendant said.
I got my stuff and got off the plane and went to the baggage claim. I saw everyone else waiting there with their stuff waiting on me. I got my stuff and went to my friends and my parents got a limo to take us to the house so we would all fit. The man driving put our stuff in for us while we got in the limo. We had to drop off Hayleigh and Annie first because their houses were only a few minutes away from the air port. We got to Annie's house first.
"Bye Annie! I will hopefully see you tomorrow or before we leave!"
"Bye Maddie(s)!Bye Hayleigh! Bye guys!"
"Bye!" Everyone shouted back.
Now we are off to Hayleigh's house which didn't take long considering they lived one block away from each other. We said bye to Hayleigh then we left to go to my house. It took about ten minutes to get to my house. We stopped at Dairy Queen and got food so we wouldn't starve. We didn't talk much because we were starving and we were to busy stuffing our faces. When we got to my house it was almost 2 in the morning and we were very tired  so I assigned them their rooms in my parents mansion:
Me and Maddie
Michael and Calum
Luke and Ashton
Kian and Jc
Connor and Ricky
Trevor and Sam
Me and Maddie went to my room and got changed and fell asleep almost instantly with me in one bed and Maddie on the other. I'm pretty sure the boys did the same because I couldn't hear any talking in their rooms around us.
a/n
OMG! Calum Thomas Hood is officially 20 freaking years old! Thank you so much for the reads! Love you guys!
~Maddie