Chapter 1

Madison's POV

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! I heard my alarm clock screaming , after a while of just laying there in bed I decided to get up and get in the shower. I got out and dried my long hair that reaches just above my butt. I curled it and pinned it back with a cute red sparkly bow and put on a Nutella crop top (because ya know Nutella is bæ), my light wash high waisted shorts, and my red converse. I check my phone to check the time and it's 8:10. CRAP! I have to be at school at 8:30! I yelled at Bailee and said bye and I sped off to school.

*skips to school*
As I walk out of my pink Lamborghini, which I park around back so no one ruins it, I see the squad waiting at the door for me. Maddy ran over to me.
"Hey Mads!" I yelled.
"Hey other Mads"
Our lockers are on opposite sides of the school so we went our separate ways. The guys' lockers are very close to mine to I have to be super careful. Oh shit! They are there waiting for me at my locker. Looks like it's time for a beating I thought to myself. I walked up to my locker and I was getting my books out. Suddenly my locker was slammed on my hand. "Ahh!" I yelped in pain. When I looked to see who it was... There stood Jack Gilinsky, their 'leader'.
"Hey bitch"
"What?"I spat.
"Hey missy don't get that attitude with me! Guys get her!"
As soon as he said that Shawn and Hayes grabs my arms and legs. Then they dragged me into a janitor's closet and locked the door. They smirked evilly. Damn I was in trouble. I tried to scream but Jack Johnson put his hand over my mouth and stopped me. I bit him. "Ow you little bitch!" He let go then punched me in the nose. They started punching me. HARD. I have learned to handle the pain for the most part but it still hurts like hell. They started calling me mean things.
"Slut" Jack J said
"Fat ugly whore" Cameron spat
"No one likes you, you should just do us all a favor and kill yourself already!" Carter yelled
"Why don't you cut try cutting deeper next time!" Taylor said
All of that broke me. I started crying uncontrollably. Shawn, Matt, Aaron, and Hayes all had sorry looks on their faces. Did they really feel bad? If they did why didn't they try and stop it?!?! Once they felt like they were done they all laughed and walked out. I was in so much pain it hurt to move. I was just a lifeless body laying there crying. Suddenly someone knocked on the door. I opened it slowly to make sure it wasn't them. It wasn't it was a really attractive guy.
"Hi my name is Cayden!"
"Ummmm hi my name is Madison"
"Are you okay?"
"No I don't feel good I'm a little light headed"
He picked me up bridal style and then carried me to his car it was a black Ferrari. He drove to Starbucks then to my house.
Cayden's POV
Today is my first day at a new school. I was walking down the hall to find the art room when I heard someone crying. It was coming from the janitor's closet. I knocked on the door and they let me in. There in front of me stood the most gorgeous girl I had ever seen. They girl had blood all over her and she told me her name was Madison. I picked her up bridal style and carried her out to my car. "Can we go to Starbucks?" She said. "Yup" I said popping the "p". She told me her address then I drove to her house. Dang! Her house was huge! I asked her about what happened earlier at school today. She told me about how she had been bullied since 9th grade by these 10 guys. "Awwwe I'm sorry babe I wish they wouldn't!" "Me toooo." After we talked for a little longer and then I hugged her and I left.
Madison's POV
Wait! Babe?!!? Did he just call me babe?!?! Dang I could get used to this! Wait, snap out of it. You just met him and how could a guys like that like a girl like you? He was probably just trying to be nice. He gave me a hug and we exchanged numbers. Then he left. I mean he is attractive and all but not my type and I have a feeling we will become really close friends. Besides he can help me with the bullying because he and Bailee are the only two that know about it. I made some Ramen noodles for dinner and then I took a shower to get the blood off then I went to sleep.