The third guy looked Goth, with his shaggy black hair, aviator's jacket, and black jeans

The third guy looked Goth, with his shaggy black hair, aviator's jacket, and black jeans. He looked a little older than Hazel, maybe fourteen. 

I guessed the Goth guy was Nico, because he was terrible at archery

I guessed the Goth guy was Nico, because he was terrible at archery. His arrows went basically everywhere but the target. 

I ducked as one of Nico's arrows flew over my head. Leo jumped out of the way as it whizzed by his left ear and embedded itself in a nearby tree. A girl shot out of the tree and made angry chattering noises at the archers, shaking her fist. Then she pulled the arrow out of the tree and melted back into its trunk. 

"Sorry, Flora," the blonde guy said. "Nico, we're aiming for the target, remember?"

Nico rolled his eyes, grinning nonetheless. "It's not my fault I'm not a son of Apollo, Will!"

"Better work on your aim, di Angelo," Will replied, smirking. I snorted. "You nearly killed Leo and that girl over there. Hey, guys! What's up?"

"Apollo," Leo said. Hazel swatted him on the arm. "Hey!" he protested. "It's true!"

"This is Sadie," Jason said. 

"I'm Will Solace," said Will, waving. "Son of Apollo."

The Asian boy set down his bow. "I'm Frank Zhang. My dad's Mars. Ares in Greek."

"I'm Nico di Angelo," the Goth boy said. I was right. "Son of Hades, or Pluto if you prefer."

"Annabeth is missing," Percy told them, and I watched the smiles melt off the boys' faces. 

"Missing?" all three of them exclaimed at once. I zoned out as Percy explained. 

I tried to remember anything about my old life. I grew up in the UK. Then... something happened, I didn't know what, that made me move to America. Brooklyn, I was pretty sure. And I definitely had a brother. I strained to remember his name. Carter! His name was Carter. Our last name... what was our last name? I glanced at my new bracelet and noticed a small symbol underneath the angel. It looked like a bowl and a zigzag line inside a circle, but I knew what it meant. It was Ancient Egyptian for KN. Kane. Sadie Kane. 

There was a goddess named Isis. Her symbol... I touched the angel pendant. It was a symbol of Isis. 

"I remember!" I yelled triumphantly. 

"Remember what?" Percy asked excitedly. 

"I grew up in Britain, then moved to America," I began. "I live in Brooklyn now, with my brother. I also remembered what the symbol means. This symbol." I held out my wrist to show them the bracelet. "This is a tyet, symbol of Isis."

Leo frowned. "ISIS? Isn't that a terrorist group?"

"What? No! Well, yes, but it's also a goddess."

"A goddess?" Percy repeated. "I've never heard of her."

"Is Al Qaeda a goddess, too?" Leo asked. Calypso smacked him on the shoulder. "Don't joke about that."

"She isn't Greek," I said impatiently. "She's Egyptian. In Brooklyn, we use the gods' magic, and follow the path of a certain god."

"Wait... Egyptian gods exist, too?" Will asked in disbelief. 

"Yes."

"Well, Greek and Roman exist," Frank reasoned. "Why not?"

"Also, I remembered my last name." I pressed the tyet on my bracelet, which grew into a sword, and pointed at a spot just under the hilt. "This is my last name in hieroglyphs, Egyptian picture writing. KN."

"How do you know that?" Percy asked, openmouthed

"I don't know."

"Wait, your last name is KN?" Leo asked. "What kind of a last name is that?"

"That's rude, Leo!" Hazel chided. 

"Not KN. Egyptians only write the consonants. It's Kane. Sadie Kane."

Percy gasped. "Sadie Kane?"

"Yes. Why?"

"You've got a brother, right? Carter?"