Part 18 - "what a great day.."

Abby POV

...After that we got to our room and get ready to sleep. I was just finished after brush my teeth and change my clothes when I see Nash playing with his phone on the bed and already got change to some white shirt and put the blanket up to his waist.

"Stop playing with your phone.." I said and join him on the bed. I put my head on his arm as always as he put his phone on the nightstand.

"It's just 10!!"

"So? I'm so tired!"

"But I'm not..!! Come one..tomorrow is Saturday and that means we don't have to be morning persons!!"

"Okay what you want to do now?"

"Let's..play some games..~~" he said with that weird tone.

"Nash,don't do something stupid"

"Okay I'm tired now, let's just cuddle until we fall asleep".

I said okay then we moved so now my back was against his chest and his hand wrapped around my waist. "I love you nash.." "I love you too abby..", then I fell asleep. It was the best night ever!!

•••••

I woke up with the sound of my phone alarm, I turned my head and see an angel still sleeping. His hands were still on my waist and he looks so cute so I take my phone and take some pictures of him sleeping. He then slowly opened his blue eyes and smile when he saw me. "Morning babe.." He said with a morning voice. "Morning sunshine.." Wow I really can get use to wake up for this beautiful voice every morning..

"What time is it?" Nash said still with his morning voice, "it's like..8" I check my phone and he kissed my forehead "well thank god it's Saturday and I think I can get use to wake up beside you" he smiled and we both get up from the bed and go downstair.

Nash checked hayes in his room but he's still sleeping, I went to the kitchen and think maybe I'll make some pancakes for our breakfast.

I was making some pancakes when I feel hands on my waist and a strong body hugging me from behind. "Smells good" and I knew exactly who's that. "Thanks,I sometimes made pancakes with my mom.." "No I mean your hair,it smells like vanilla..my favorite" I blushed and I could say that he's smiling.

I turned around after I finish and just going to go when nash pulls me by grabbing my waist. He stared at my eyes so deep and Slowly makes his head closer to mine...and closer..and......

"Morning guys..!" Hayes came to the kitchen still rubbing his eyes. I immediately pulled out and sit to eat my breakfast, nash then do the same..

Nash POV

GOD!!!that was close!!!! Why can't we just kiss without any distraction!!

That was supposed to be perfect before hayes comes to the kitchen and ruined it!! Ahhh!!! I hate him!!

•••••

Cameron POV

It was morning and the first thing that comes to my head was abby. I was scared actually remember about yesterday when I told her that I love her and... After I fought with Nash..

I thought maybe I'll go to Abby's to just..make it up and make sure she's okay..
I'll ask her to go somewhere because damn I love being alone with her, just like when we hanged and watch Netflix.

What a great day..

Abby POV

I just finished washing the dishes when I got a text from cam,

From Cammyyy🐻:
"Hey abby, I just feel bad about yesterday so I think I'm gonna make it up..and maybe we should go somewhere for lunch..if you're not busy..😄"

Well,don't judge me for the contact name..and I think it'll be great and I think nash will be okay with that. Cameron is his friend too.

For Cammyyy🐻:
"Sure!! Sounds greattt😜"

He immediately send me another massage,

From Cammyyy🐻:
"Yay!! I'll pick you up at 11😉"

For Cammyyy🐻:
"K see you then..".

"Who is that?" Nash came out of nowhere and trying to see my phone but I take it.

"It's Cam, he said he feels bad about yesterday and gonna make it up for it" I said honestly.

"Good. Because honestly I don't want to loose my bestfriend since 7th grade just because of stupid little thing like that.." He said and put his hand on my shoulder while we sat on the couch and turn on the tv.

"He asked me to have lunch with him" I said and nash suddenly look at me with a little..I don't know..anger.. "What?? And you said yes?!!",

"Yeah,Nash lister it's just a lunch and his your friend so you can trust me.." "You trust me,don't you?" I continued and look at him.

He said yeah and we back to the TV.