Part 17 - "dinner and brother"

Abby POV

I heard a knock from the front door and saw Nash. "You won't believe what just happened" he said and I see a boy with the same blue eyes as him, but however Nash's are prettier for me..

"Hey,I'm hayes" said the boy and we shake our hands. "My mom told me to bring him because she has something to do tonight..sorry.." Nash explained and I told them to come in.

"So..hayes you can sleep in that room" I pointed at the empty room, I guess it's like an extra and useless room or something.

"Okay. Oh god I wish I can spend a night without snoring Nash!!" He put his bag on the bed.

"First I don't snore, but if that's true you wont hear it tonight" Nash said,

Hayes' face looked confuse but suddenly turn to that weird smirk "what? I don't underst- OH!!..I get it" then nash winked at him "ding!".

After that Nash and I went to my room.

"Sorry he's so annoying sometimes" we sat on my bed,

"It's okay he's kind of adorable.." I said and he look at me with a little anger

"..but you are adorabler..." I smirk and his face turned into a beautiful smile "aww..".
After a few conversations we decided to watch Netflix.

We watched Divergent and Mockingjay part 1. And now I was cuddling with my head on Nash's chest and his arm around my shoulder.

The movie ended and it was 8pm, wow I love spending time with Nash..
We back to our sit position and he was staring at me, "Abby..you can be Tris and I can be your Four" I smiled, "I prefer you to be my Nash Grier.." Then he put my side hair under my ear.

He placed his warm hand on my cheek and I want to hide my blush but I think it's normal if you blush when your boyfriend do something like this..

Our head getting closer..and closer..and......

"NASH!!!!CAN WE EAT DINNER NOW??" scream hayes from downstair. Ughh!!!!!why is it always ruined!!

Well I understand tho, it's 8 at night and we haven't eat dinner yet. "Maybe I'll just go buy something for dinner" I said after I hear some noise from Nash's stomach. "No no I'll go, you can look up for hayes" smile and stood up. I said okay then we go downstair.

"you go to get some food??" Hayes jumped and ask nash. "Yeah you happy? and I hope you can be a good boy and DONT DO SOMETHING STUPID WITH MY GIRLFRIEND!!" Nash warned him and kiss my head before go with his car.

Aww...I found it so cute somehow, when he warned hayes about me..and when he kissed my head. It's just....adorable..

I sat on the couch and turn on the tv when hayes sat next to me and and said "so.. Since when did you guys dating? And when did you met??" He seems so curious so I ask him why.

"Well, nash just can't stop talking about you and your the first girl he always talk about in literally every dinner", I shocked when I hear that. So Nash always talking about me? Alright I can't help but blush once again but I don't think hayes was notice it.

"You really like him,huh?" He turned his head to me and we start to talk,

"Yeah.."

"I hope you can treat him right, because it seems like you're the special one for him..and he's sometimes can be so emotional but just remember inside that anger there's still Nash Grier you love..with all your heart.."

"Hey..don't worry I'm not gonna let anything happen..I'll love him like I'm gonna loose him.."

"I know I can trust you,abby. You're not like Nash's ex, you're...good girl"

I smiled and he smiles too. Well his brother turns out to be approaching our relationship..

A few moment later Nash came back with a bunch of tacos for us.

We ate and I start to talk, "hey,it's dinner! Don't you want to talk about me??" I said with a smile but still eat my taco. Then nash stopped for a second and look at hayes "don't tell me you told her about-" "sorry" hayes said, "Oh god!!HAYES!!" I started to laugh because of his face and said it was okay.

To be continue....
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N

Sorry I make it two parts because I wasn't expecting it'll be this long😅