Part 6 - "his lovely girlfriend"

We were sat on the bleacher watching the game(basketball game) when a girl stopped right in front of me with her two friends.

"Umm..excuse me" I said but she just keep staring at me with a disgusted look.
"Maybe we should just move" Maria said try to stay calm even I know her eyes were went wide because she was scared.

Scared?

"Don't. you. fucking. dare." She said turned her eyes to Maria with with that anger tone and back to me. The girls beside her were had those 'bithcy and disgusted' faces on.

"Who do you think you are?" She said with more anger to me. I was still confused and she eventually laughed with her evil bithcy look!!
"Hahaha I just remember, your the new bitch from Virginia" "let me introduce myself, I'm Victoria Nash's lovely girlfriend" she continued.

What???!! He has a girlfriend??! How could he or even Maria had not told me about it??!!

"Oh,so it's about him gave me a ride for school this morning?" I said getting up and Maria do the same.
"Wow this lil' bitch turns out to be smart" she said still with the same expression.

"Stay away from him!!or you'll get my present!!" She continued.
"Whatever" I said then we moved.

I felt disappointed. How could Maria didn't tell me about Nash's girlfriend. "Why didn't you tell me about Nash's girlfriend" I asked Maria "I'm sorry. I swear I don't know if their dating." "I swear to god Abby!! I don't know!! I don't give a damn about those kind of things..I'm sorry" she continued.
"Okay I believe you" well I thought it wasn't her fault but I still kind of disappointed.

We continued to watch the game when I realized cameron is playing!!

The game was over and Maria introduced me to her 'friend' Matt,he's actually her crush but he didn't know it yet. They started to talking to each other and I felt useless there.

I sat back on the bleacher and cameron took a seat next to me. "Hey" he said I say hi back. "You watch me play?" "Yeah" I said honestly even I wasn't see it from the beginning.
"Do you know that nash has a girlfriend?" I automatically said then regret what I just say. "Yeah" he said calm them continue "yeah,I know. She's that queen bee I don't remember her name but they're dating for like 3 months I guess"
"oh." Was all I could say.

We then walked the hallway together but he said he wanted to change first and We'll meet for lunch.

•••••

I was at the cafeteria and on my way to sit with Maria when nash came out of nowhere with that smile. Ughhhh that smile.

"Abby" he said but I keep walking until he grabbed my arm and stop me. I rolled my eyes "what?" I said. "Is this about this morning?. Look I'm so sorry maybe I can make it up and I think we should hang out after-"

"Please stop." I said before he even finished talking. He looked confused. "I don't want to get in trouble with your lovely girlfriend" I said with a plain face. Then started to walk again but he took my hand but this time he pulled me and kiss me. On the lip.

WHAT THE HELL!!

People started to say "aww" out loud.

I shocked, my eyes both went wide.
What was that??!!!

I pulled out but he was still holding my hand.
I felt butterfly! Sht!!

"Abby Please listen since we hang out I think I...-" he said but suddenly everything went black, and I fell to the ground.

Nash POV

I kissed abby actually it felts amazing, I tried to explain her about my feeling when my girlfriend Victoria punched abby right on her face. She fell to the ground and I tried to help her but Victoria pull me to get out from the cafeteria.

I turned my head once again and see a bunch of people were trying to help her.

Then I saw someone picking her up.
Cameron.

Cameron POV

I was just gonna eat my lunch with Abby,
When I saw it.
I saw nash kissed Abby at the cafeteria.
And people started to say "awww" they were so sweet but my heart feels hurt somehow.

Nash talked to Abby but I couldn't hear it, then There she saw the queen bee Nash's girlfriend one and only Victoria. She punched Abby on the face then She fell to the ground