Part 10 - "blush"

Abby POV

We were arrive at school and walking the hallway while everyone were talking and laughing on their phone. I was pretty sure what they were laughing at. the video of me, being pushed by somebody to the freezing lake, last night.

"There she is!! Hey,everybody!!the lake princess is here!!" Said a girl who was also watching a video from her phone. I ran to the bathroom and thank god nobody was there, I broke down hugging my knees on the floor and I felt tears running through my cheek. Maria was following me to the bathroom and she also get on the floor to hug me so I can feel better. But I wasn't, I couldn't feel better.

"I just can't believe nash could do that.." I said my voice started to crack. "Abby.." Maria said but then the bell was ringing. Shit.

•••••

I tried to put myself together and walked in the class room I sat on the back and I had to hold my tears when I saw Nash get in to the room. He took a seat right next to me.

I just going to move when I saw the teacher in the class.

It was so awkward and he didn't even try to say sorry. Great.

The bell was ringing again and everyone get out from the class, including the teacher. Nash stood up and hand me a paper. Then go.

I didn't care about his stupid paper so I just put it in my pocket and go to my locker.

•••••

Lunch.

I was sit with Maria and talk about some things. Then cameron came and sit next to me "hey" he said then I said hi and smile. "Look,cam. I'm sorry for everything..you were tying  to warn me but I screamed and didn't listen to you." I said to him "and thank you for saving me and took me home last night I don't know what I'd do without you..and sorry for ignoring you after all you did for me  last night.." I continued then he smiled and say it was okay.

After that we continued talking about random stuffs.

•••••

I was walking the hallway with cam as we had the same class, then we passed through nash but he just looking at me. What was that mean?.

The class was started and cam was sitting right next to me. Mr.Tomson the teacher was just talking and keep talking about history which make us felt bored, actually all of us in the classroom. "Yo, it's so boringgggg" Cam whispered to me "tell that to Maria, she loveeessss history" "actually she loves the teacher" I continued and we laughed. "well, they'll be the cutest couple for 15th century" he said then we laughed. But the teacher turned out to have a super ears so he could hear us,

"Abby Cameron do you have something to share to your friends?" He said,

"Umm..we're just talking about the cutest couple on 15th century,sir." Cameron said,

"well,can you tell me who was that?"

"No,sir. But I can tell you the cutest girl here"

People were saying "aww.." Out loud, make me blushed. Wait what?.

•••••

We were arrive at my house and I thanked him for gave me a ride home. I asked him if he wanted to stay "oh c'mon..we never hang!!" I said he just rolled his eyes and smile. "Okay.." He finally said as I get exited.

I was changed and Cameron was sitting on my bed while he looking for a movie on Netflix for us because he said he just wanted to watch a movie.

"So what are we going to watch?" I asked and sit on the bed next to him,"Horror movie" he said then smirk. Well I knew why he wants to watch horror movie tho...

We were lying on my bed, Cam put my laptop on his thigh but still makes sure I can see it.
We watched insidious, but Cam was confuse because I wasn't scared on the scary parts. "Why are you not scared?" He turned his head to me. "Well, I never scared of horror movies" I said and smirk to him "but don't ever try to play sad movies with me!!" I continued. He smirked and change the movie, I knew exactly what he was doing.

And I was right, He chose a sad movie. It was if I stay. I love romantic movies but I know this movie has a lot of sad parts.

The movie was end and I tried to not cry on the sad parts but I couldn't help it, so I cried. On Cam's shoulder.
He wrapped his arms around me and wipe all my tears with his thumb.
"You okay?" He laughed "DONT PLAY SAD MOVIE WITH ME EVER AGAIN!!" I punched his shoulder playfully and we both laughed. I really felt comfortable with him.

We both got up from the bed and I look outside the window, it was raining so hard.

I looked at the clock and it was 6.00pm and Maria wasn't home yet.

wow time flew so fast..

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N

Sorry this one is so long as hell":
Hope you like it:))))