Part 4 - "ice cream"

He stared at me for awhile and we go to his car. We talked a little and I turned on the radio and stitches by shawn mendes was playing.
"I like this song!"I said "hey it's shawn!,I know him" he said. I told him I like shawn and he surprised me with said "maybe I can bring you to meet him!!" I just smiled and said thanks then we were arrived.

We got in to the place and ordered, I chose a mint chocochip flavor and he just chose the vanilla one. We sat on the front place and ate our ice creams.

"Why did you ordered vanilla?" "I mean it's okay but why don't you try another flavor like caramel or cottoncandy?" I continued. He laughed and answered with "I just like plane things" he paused and ate one more scoop then continued "like its the basic of all. For example this ice cream, you can't make another flavor if you don't have the basic one. Know what I mean?".

I stopped for a second and think. No I don't know what he meant. "Umm..yes" I lied but I think he knows I was lying. Well now he turned out to be smart too.

He began talking about the school and he told jokes we laughed.

"Hey you know what, I think you're cute" I shocked and thanked him
"do you know who I am?" He asked "you're Nash Grier and I heard from my friend that you are famous and football player" I said honestly.
"Is that why you want to hang out with me?" His face was looking down and I said no "then why?"

Oh my god should I tell him the truth?that I like him.

Wait what? I like him? No I don't!! Did I?

"I don't know I just want to make friend beside I'm new here" he just smiled and we continued with our ice cream.
I told him to try mine but he said no but I forced him with my puppy face. "Please...just try it.." I said with my puppy face even I feel like a little kid. "Alright.." He finally said and I decided to put it in his mouth by myself. He giggled and suddenly turned into a funny surprised face and widen eyes.I laughed it's like he just got his first ever ice cream.

Damn why am I found it so cute..

Nash POV

Oh God!!She was so beautiful..
Her laugh was gorgeous and I was so happy knowing that she wasn't used me for my popularity. She was funny without being rude and sweet without being awkward.

I could be myself around her and she was not shy to be crazy with me.

She was just perfect.

But however I couldn't catch a feeling with her.

No.

I didn't want to hurt her.

•••••

Abby POV

"Thank you" I said when I pulled out from his car. He said no problem and once again he stopped me with holding my hand.
"Anything else?"
"Nothing" He paused and then continue "just think maybe I can trust you and thank you for this wonderful day" he smiled.

He.

Trusted.

Me.

Nash.

Grier.

Trusted.

Me.

Anyway. I got in to my house and realized that I was alone. I lie on my bed and FaceTime with one of my friend in Virginia.
"So how is it? Have you date someone already?" She asked "well..umm..no" I said but she didn't believe me.
I didn't know. The first thing that comes to my head when she asked was Nash, is that weird?

We talked for about an hour until she said  she gotta go. I checked my phone and I got some massages. I opened it and see one of them was from my mom,and the other was from Nash. I answered the one from my mom first.

From mom:
Hey honey I believe you already read me and your father's note and sorry for leaving you alone:( hope everything's okay and you.

For mom:
It's okay I can take care of myself and yeah everything's under control

My mom sent me another text immediately.

From mom:
Oh and if you need anything there are some money in my room, hope I can trust you with those money. I love you:)

I felt happy to find that mom was still care about me.since she was married with my step dad it's like we never had that much time like we used to have together

For mom:
Okay and I love you too;)

After finished with my mom's I opened the text from nash. Wow there were like 5 massages from him.

From Nash:
Hey just make sure you're okay😅

From Nash:
Hope you enjoyed this day

From Nash:
Just like I did..

From Nash:
Actually there is something I need to ask you..

There was one more text but I stuck on that one.
What he needed to ask???
Oh shit what is that!!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N

It was suppose to be 2 parts but I Put it together!!
Sorry":)
I have somethings to do but anyway

Vote+follow because I will follow back!!

Luv,
-din