Part 12 - "Nabby"

"Nash,your friend is here." My mom said and get into my room. I was so cold I feel like I'm dying.

For awhile I wished it was abby but it can't be her, she's in school..with cameron...and another boys...

I closed my eyes don't care about whoever is here.

My blanket was covering my whose body from my toe to my neck. I still closed my eyes and I can barely hear anything, and I felt someone sit on my bed and a hand touching my forehead then moving to my hair. Up and down, make me feel better.

I opened my eyes slowly and see the girl that can always make me get lost into her beautiful eyes, she was sitting next to me on my bed. I should've knew it was her hand.

But wait,she's here??

Abby POV

Cameron told me about nash and I suddenly feel bad. "Can you bring me to his house??like right now?" I asked Cam still worry about Nash. He told me he can do it but he couldn't stayed there with me because he had a test.
Maria told me it was okay so we went to Cam's car and go to Nash's house.

"You really worry about him,don't you?" He asked but still focus on the road, "he's sick because of me" "and..you know I like him.." I continued. He just still focused on the road but I could heard him sighs.

What's wrong with him?
Nash is his friend too.

We were arrived but before I pull out his car I gave Cam a hug and say thanks to him. I could said that he was blushing, but why?

I walked out to Nash's front door and knock. "Yes? May I help you." A beautiful women with brown hair and perfectly tan skin opened the door, I thought that was his mom.
"Hi! I'm abby Nash's friend, I heard that he's sick so I'm here to see him.." I said and she's still smiling.
"Ohh,he's in his room." She said,
"Come in,sweetheart" She continued.

I followed her to the up stairs and she opened the room, I believed it was Nash's room. "Nash,your friend is here" she gets into his room, "he's so cold since last night" she turned to me and told me to get in. I got into his room and his mom was out and closed the door.

I sat on Nash's bed. He looked terrible and his blanket was wrapped all over his body, his eyes were still close but I didn't think he was sleeping.

I started to place my hand on his head, God!!he was literally hot!!. I moved my hand to his hair slowly, up and down hoping he'll feel better.

He slowly opened his perfect blue eyes, even in that situation his eyes still look beautiful.

He stared at me for a few moment until I said "hey" I smiled but he keep staring at me. Then he tried to sit but he's still weak so I help him.

He sat on the bed and started to speak, "Abby, I'm very sorry about the dinner. That wasn't supposed to be like that, that was supposed to be a perfect night. Please don't hate me I really don't know about those people-"he looked worry but I cut him off.

"No,nash I'm sorry I didn't read your paper and made you wait there. Really it's killing me to see you like this and I pass school because I worry about you.."I said the last sentence with no pause.

his blue eyes went wide when he heard my last sentence then he gave me a super sweet smile.

"You worry about me?" He said still smiling,

Nash POV

'I worry about you' .
What was that mean??

That means She cares about me?

She likes me??

I blushed a little but I didn't think she noticed that.

I couldn't help but smile "you worry about me?" I asked and may I say she was blushing, damn she was so adorable..

Abby still looked down and blushing but then she slowly facing me and nod, still blushing.

"Nash.." She started to talk and I start to get lost in her pretty hazel eyes "I don't know if it's wrong but I feel like..I feel like I fall in love with..with you" she continued then look back down.

She fell in love with me!!

We felt the same way!!

Oh thank godddd!!!

I'm so happy right now!!!!

I placed my index finger on her chin so now she's facing me, "Abby..I fall in love with you too, from the first time I saw you I knew you're different.. You like me not because I'm famous or anything you like me because..,because of who I am.." I said give her the best smile even my head still hurt.

"Abby..." I said,

this is it nash! Your only chance!!
You know she feels the same way!!

"Yes?"she answered and makes me even lost in her eyes

"D-do you..do you want to be my girlfriend?" I asked nervously, she looked down to her hands. What was that mean?.

"I don't know nash,What about Victoria?" She looked back at me,

"We broke up right after she punched you that day"

"Oh" was all she said, God I'm so scared what if it's a rejection!!? What if she has a boyfriend already!!?

I tried so hard to calm down and said "so what's the answer,Abby?"

Still quite..

.....

.....

.....

Then she looked at me and smile "okay.." She said,

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YEAHHHHHHHH it was the best day of my lifeeeeeee!!

We both smiled and giggle. Then My hand slowly grabbed hers and my head coming closer to her face, closer............closer.........

"Hun,is everything okay?" My mom came in and we both pulled out trying to act normal but I think she knew what we were doing. "Oh, never mind you look much better" she smiled and go back to downstair.

"That was close" I said still smiling and she said yeah.

Actually I was feel better, and now I believe that happiness is the best cure for everything.