Part 16 - "totaly reallifed"

Abby POV

"Hey" I said and sat next to Cameron under the tree behind our school.

I felt bad about him earlier actually, but at the same time I was confuse..

He said nothing, "you know you can always tell me everything.." I said.

"I was just...- nevermind I was just tired and a little stressed out" he finally said but still not looking at me.

"Really? Oh c'mon just tell me the truth cammy.." Haha I made that name for him

"Hahaha, but if I tell you the truth would you get mad at me?"

"How could I.."

"Okay," he began and look at my eyes so deep,And I just realized how beautiful his eyes are.

"Abby.." He continued,

"I-I..from the first time I met you I was..- I was..-" "I was falling in love with you" he said and I can't even think about anything.

But why???
He's my friend!!

We were still staring at eachother's eyes until I look down and think for a moment,
"It's okay if you hate me now I can totally understand" he looked down too.

"So that's why you got mad when I told you guys me and Nash are dating..and when Nash sat with us..?" He just nodded.

"It's okay..,just keep this out from Nash.." I said because I know what would He do when he knew it.

He said okay then I left.

Cameron POV

I was totally relished I finally told abby about my feeling, now I just hoping everything will be okay..

But I knew it was not gonna be the same..
Maybe we'll be strangers now..

•••••
Abby POV

I went to nash after calming cameron down, I tried to talk to him when he told me he was in love with me. We'll I was still shocked but..whatever I'll think about it later.

Now all I should do is talk to my boyfriend.

He was beside his car because anyway he told me he wants to gave me a ride everyday, and honestly I'm really okay with that..

"Hey,nash.." I hugged him from beside and he turned so he can hugs me normally.

"You talk with cameron?" I could tell that he still care about him as his bestfriend.

I said yeah and he asked me who was it.
Oh shit, should I be honest? Should I tell him that he admit his feeling for me?? No I don't think so.. But..-

"He's okay" I said with a little lie. Well it wasn't a lie was it?

•••••

"Alright see you tomorrow,babe!" Nash said when we got to my house.

"Yeah, I'll be alone in my big house..again. But that's okay.."

"Wait,isn't Maria is staying with you?", actually she supposed to be..but she spent night with Matt like everyday now. She told me they're getting closer and she's my friend so Im happy for her..

I told Nash the truth and he said he wanted to spend night tonight. Whattttt I never ever spent a single night with a boy before in my life..especially when I'm literally all alone in my house..

But he's my boyfriend now and t trusted him so just hope we won't do anything stupid..

I said okay and he said he should go back first to tell his mom. Well I believed he'll be lying about it to his mom but I just can't help but blush when Nash kissed my forehead before I got out from his car and go in to my house.

I went straight to my room and got changed. I checked my phone and I got a text from Maria said..

From Maria🐸:
"ABBY!!guess what!! Matt just asked me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I'll spend a night at his again hehehe😜but anyway thank you for supported me so now I'm taken..😏😏😂. Alright whatever I love ya!! Bye!!"

For Maria🐸:
"CONGRATULATIONS MARIAHHH!!😂😂but anyway I got a boyfriend way before you so I still win😎😎😂 and LUV YA TO!!BYE!!😉"

Well I honestly felt really happy not just because Maria got a boyfriend but also because I'm gonna spend a night with Nash..

I could already imagine his face when he fall asleep and his morning voice, God!! He'll be gorgeous!!!!