Part 7 - "the hurt"

Cameron POV

I saw Abby fell to the ground, Victoria and Nash were just get out from the cafeteria. What a gentleman.

I ran to abby and saw blood running through her nose. She was passed out. I quickly picked her up and bring her to the nurse , Maria was following me worry.

about 10 minutes later abby woke up. Thank god she was okay.

Abby POV

I woke up in the nurse room. My head was still hurt maybe because of I hit the ground when I fell.

It was still blur. But then I stared see two faces, Maria and Cameron. "Hey..you feel better?" She said with a smile, I said yes then she left "I'm gonna give you guys some privacy".
Then it was just me and cameron.

"You okay?" He said,
"You brought me here?" I asked and he nods.
I said thank you and he gave me a jacket.
"Here, the nurse said you were cold" I took it and put it on.
He smiled at me. Oh he looked so sweet.

"You want to hang out?" He said "now?" Then he nodded. I knew it means I have to past 2periods but I don't care,I'm sick by the way!!..

It wasn't that kind of hang, we were just sit under the big tree behind our school.
It felt so good.

Cameron POV

We were sitting under the tree behind our school, Abby was wearing my jacket it actually looks better on her. I was lying when I said she was cold, I just wanted her to wear my jacket.

"You've been here before?" She asked me I said yes "with who?" She looked at me "sometimes when I just want to be alone or something I always sit here" I said smiling.

We were sitting there in silent but actually I was staring at her, her beautiful eyes, her brunette hair moving perfectly, her lips, her pretty skin even it wasn't that tan but I just love it somehow.

"What was her problem" I asked her about Victoria. "I don't know, maybe she was just jealous" she answered,
"Jealous?" Then she nodded.
She told me about everything about nash came to her yesterday,about they hanged out,about he drove her this morning,and about Victoria warned her.

"You like him?" I asked while hoping she would say no,
"Yeah,maybe I like him"she said.
My heart fell into thousands pieces. I really wanted to cry and tell her that I like her from the first time I saw her. But I knew it was just gonna be useless because she liked nash anyway, she fell in love with my best friend from 7th grade.

"But please don't tell him" she said then I nod and told her we should leave, because I knew she was just going to talk and ask about Nash. And I knew it was just going to hurts me, badly.