Chapter 12

Chapter 12!

Hope you like it!

----------------------------------------------------------------

Victoria's P.O.V.

Luke and I were currently finishing up a movie, and I was falling asleep while leaning against him. Things have been going well so far, Luke is respecting my boundaries while we start to figure out what's happening between us. 

"Hey, Vic. I have to get up." He lightly laughs, trying to move me without waking me too much. 

I groan, sitting up se he can stand. Luke goes to the door, to reveal the guys, I didn't even hear them arrive. Luke quickly runs upstairs, and the three guys come over and sit with me. 

"Oh, hey guys, what are you doing here?" I ask, as I'm trying to wake myself up. 

"Does Luke not tell you anything? We have another performance tonight. Things are starting to go better for us. We're actually expecting more of a crowd this time." Ashton tells me.

"Oh, well he never tells me about your shows." I say.

"Why though?" Calum questions.

"I don't know, he's always been weird about singing in front of me." I tell them.

"He's so weird." Calum mumbles.

Our conversation ends there when Luke walking in the room.

"Are we going now?" Michael finally speaks up.

Everybody heads to the door and we all pile into Michael's car. Ashton's driving and Michael sits in the passenger seat. I was in the middle in the back, Calum and Luke on either side. Apparently it's going to be a long drive wherever we're going.

Within a few minutes I'm already sleeping.

When we finally arrive where they're playing and everybody climbs out of the car. Luke wakes me up, so I can head inside with them. 

"You're coming to the backstage this time right?" Ashton asks.

"I guess so." I respond, smiling as I follow them along. 

We got inside and were shown to the dressing room. Luke and I trailed behind the rest of the guys, Luke just kept looking down and smiling at me as we walked together. He reaches out and grabs my hand, intertwining our fingers. I let out a nervous breath before looking up at him with a smile. 

When we first got into their dressing room we just sat around talking, not much was going on. But then my phone went off, seeing the one name I never wanted to see again.

Why is Tyler sending mea message?

I take a deep breath before I open the message, nervous on what he might say.

'Just thought I'd let you know before this happens. I've told a bunch of people from school about our break up. I told them how you cheated on me by sleeping with that kid Luke. So I broke up with you. Oh and I also said how right after I dumped your ass you went to Luke and you're dating him now, but slept with Calum. Now I've proved you are a slut. Have a nice life.'

What? Why would he do this to me? I didn't do anything to him. He was rude to me, he tried to hit me, but everybody is going to hate me. I didn't want to deal with him anymore, I don't know why he's still so invested in this. I quietly excuse myself from the guys, not wanting them to see me upset. 

I was sitting next to Michael, and he must've noticed, because he followed me out of the room. 

"What's wrong, Vic?" He asks, the second we're away from the rest of the guys. 

"Nothing, Michael. It's fine." I tell him, nervously chewing on my bottom lip. 

"What were you sent?" He questions, not giving up. 

I sigh, handing him my phone to read it himself.

"Oh my god," He softly said, "I'm so sorry."

He pulls me into a hug and Luke, Ashton and Calum come over.

Luke takes the phone out of Michael's hand and they read the message. Luke passes the phone to Ashton.

"I'm fucking tired of his shit!" Luke yells.

"Five minutes guys." A worker stepped in the room to tell them and left.

"Fuck." Calum mumbles.

"Go. You have to perform." I tell them.

"Are you sure?" He asks.

I nod, "Obviously, are you guys insane?" 

Michael, Calum and Ashton left, Luke stays behind.

"Baby are you sure? We don't have to go on." Luke says.

I ignore what he calls me, not wanting to get into that right now. 

"No, go. This is one of the biggest crowds I can't get in the way." I reply.

"Okay... Come here." He says holding his arms out for me to hug him.

Weakly smiling at him, I wrap my arms around him. I sniffle, still trying to stay calm. 

"Shh... Vic, don't cry. He isn't worth your tears. He never has been." He whispers.

"I'm sorry."

"You don't need to apologize for anything. But we're about to go on so I'm gonna have to go." He sadly replies.

I nod and he frowns.

"I'll be back as soon as possible!" He calls as he walks out the door.

I'm just so glad there's only about a week of school left. I won't have to see Tyler every single day, and maybe everybody will forget about what he's saying about me. 

There's not much I can do about this. Once he saw me read his message he unsent it. Nobody would believe me anyways. Tyler is popular, and a guy. Nobody is going to care about anything I'd have to say. It'll be fine. I have the guys, and I'm sure I'll have Nicole when I get to talk to her about this. It fucking hurts... but I can do this. 

Making my way to the side of the stage to watch them, just trying to get my mind off this. I take a few deep breaths to try and keep calm. All I want it to not cry and cause a scene here right now. Though halfway through their set, I still couldn't stop thinking about the Tyler problem. Before they finish, I go back to their room and wait for them to be done. 

Luke comes rushing into the room. He walks over to me and pulls me close. 

"I don't know what to do, but we can figure it out." Luke whispers.

"We just have to ignore it, I guess. He removed the message, right before you guys went on stage. It's just my word against his. Luke, people have already thought in the past that I've cheated on him with you. I don't need him telling everybody that that happened, when it didn't. He claims he was cheating on me! How did this happen!" 

"Wait, what? People thought you cheated on him... with me? He cheated on you? What?" He questions.

"Yeah, I didn't tell you because I didn't think it was a big deal. When I broke up with him, he said he 'might've' cheated on me. Based on what I know about him now, he probably did." I explain. 

"Fuck, Vic, I'm sorry." 

"It's fine. I'll figure it out." 

----------------------------------------------

Hopee you liked ittt

Vote and Comment :)