Chapter 13: Yes or No?

Start from the beginning

"No! Liam I want it to be us now, give me 'one' f*ck*ng damn good reason why we can't tell Harry!" I shouted angry.

"Bella listen to me-" I cut Liam off.

"No Liam! Give me a reason!" I shouted angry again. I saw Liam's eyes fill with anger.

"You want to know!? Fine, we can't tell him because he f*ck*ng likes you Bella! We can't tell him because I don't want to lose you two!" He shouted angry, what scared me a bit.

"What?" I asked my eyes filled with tears.

"You heard me Bella!" He shouted again.

"But I don't understand, he told me he didn't liked me" I said calming down a bit.

"Well he lied" Liam said calmed down a bit. We both took place on his bed, there was a awkward silence between the two of us.

"I going to tell him, if you like it or not" I said.

"Ok, I'll go with you" he said and surprised me.

"Thanks and sorry I shouted to you" I said facing Liam, he smiled and have me a big hug from the side.

"Same here love, I hate fighting with you" he said and I also wrapped my arms around him.

"Me too" I said and he pressed a kiss on my hair. I snuggled my face a bit more in his chest, enjoying his embrace.

"I'll go and get Harry" Liam said and walked out the room. Harry's eyes widen.

"What is she doing here!?" Harry shouted angry, I got up and walked to Liam.

"Harry look we need to tell you something" Liam started making Harry frown.

"What's going on here?" He said I looked at Liam and he nodded slightly.

"Harry we-" I started but Harry interupted me.

"Why are you wearing his clothes?" He said playing on my nerves.

"Damn it Harry listen to me!" I shouted angry getting Harry's attention.

"Sorry" he said and I spoke again.

"Harry....Liam and I are uhm" I stopped for a second looking for the right words.

"Harry, Bella is my girlfriend" Liam said surprising me and Harry.

"Good" he said.

"Harry we don't care what you think I really like her and - wait what?" Liam said and we gave each other a confusing look.

"But you like her" Liam said to Harry.

"Yes I like her but she doesn't likes me she like you" harry said, and Liam and I smiled slightly at each other and Liam took my hand in his.

"So you're ok with it?" I asked Harry, he sighed and walked away. Well that was weird.

"Let's take that as a yes" Liam said and I smiled and nodded.

-------------------------

P.O.V - Harry.

So Liam and Bella are together now, just great. I'm happy for them, but still seeing your crush with your best friend is really hard. Maybe I can tear the apart, without them knowing I did it. Bella will come to me for a shoulder to cry on, and then I can win her heart. No I can't do that to Liam, or Bella. Can I? But trying won't harm, and I'll get what I want. I can try, Liam will forgive me like always. So i get Bella's heart, Liam forgives me and we all will live happily ever after. Yes that's what I'm going to do, let the game begin.

------------------

P.O.V - Bella.

"We still need to tell the other boys" I said to Liam.

"Yes let's go downstairs, I bet they are going to love it" Liam said and we got up. We walked to the door as I stopped.

"Wait" I said.

"What's wrong, love?" Liam asked.

"Is Louis there too?" Liam frowned at my question,

"Yes why?" I sighed.

"I'm scared of him" and I blushed.

"Ahw babe it's ok, I'll protect you" he said and gave a kiss on my cheek. I smiled and nodded.

--------------

"Welcome to the family!" Louis exclaimed when we told the news. And he gave me a tight hug, first I was shocked but hugged him back. Liam smiled at me as he gave me the thumbs up.

"I always wanted a little sister" Niall said patting me on my back. I chuckled, this isn't so bad as I thought.

"I feel so loved" I joked.

"Than we are doing a good job" Zayn said.

"Thanks a lot guys, but I really want to go home" I said and they didn't said a thing.

"You can go" I heard a husky voice, I turned around and saw Harry standing in the doorway.

"Really?"

---------------

P.O.V - Harry.

"Really?" Bella asked happy.

"Yes really" I said. She run up to me and hugged me.

"Thank you thank you thank you" she said, and then she went upstairs for her stuff. Mission 'tear them apart' has started. I saw Liam's sad face. I bet he wanted her to stay, not going to happen mate. Bella came back downstairs in her own clothes.

"Where's my phone and keys?" She ask and I handed them to her. "Thanks" she said and walked up to Liam.

"Bye, I'll text you when I get home ok?" She said, Liam nodded. "Ok great" she said and gave Liam a kiss. Oh how I wish that was me. 

"Bye guys!" She said and walked out the door. Well that was easy, and a small evil smile appeared on my face.

--------------------

P.O.V - Liam.

I can't believe Harry let her go home, now I want her close to me everyday. I looked at Harry and he has this weird smile on his face. What is wrong with him?

"Who wants something to eat?" Harry asked.

----------------

Harry has made sandwiches for the all of us. What I think is strange, he never does that.

"Where do we owe this for?" I asked Harry.

"Because today is a special day, now eat" he said and I nodded slightly taking a bit of my sandwich. Harry smiled, and looked at me the whole time as I was eating." And how does it taste?" Harry asked us, and the boys hummed a positive sounds.

"It's delicious" I said and I didn't lied. It taste good, different but good.

"Want some smoothies?" Harry suddenly asked as we where done eating.

"YES!' Niall exclaimed. And Harry made us smoothies. He handed us a smoothie.

"Let's toast" harry said raising his glass. And so did we.

"To Liam and Bella, that they be together forever" He said with that same weird smile again.

"To Liam and Bella!" They said and we drunk the smoothies.

So this was chapter 13 XD

The shiping names are Hella: Harry and Bella, and Lila: Liam and Bella.

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK OF LILA!?! I think it's cute ahah but they already had a fight hmm.

Harry is so mean!! :( do you think Bella will fall for it?

I think Liam is getting suspicious, don't you think?

Anyway thanks for reading!! Vote? Comment? Fan? Xx Laila aka Mrs.Styles