"Sounds good. Uh! I wish I was there with you. We could sit together and watch it rise. I can't even wait to see you next weekend."

"I know. Me too. You better go eat."

"Yeah, Gen will kill me."

"I love you." I said not wanting to hang up.

"I love you too."

He ended the video call blowing me a kiss and I returned one back to him. I suddenly heard a knock at the door. I looked at the clock, 5:24 PM. Who could that be?

I walked out of my room and saw my mom answer the door.

It was Colton...

"Hi, is JJ here?" He said as I walked up to the door. "Oh hey JJ. Do you want to hang out tonight?"

"Um, sure." I turned to my mom, "Is that okay?"

"Sure. You're father won't be home until after midnight so you kids have fun."

I grabbed my coat and followed Colton out. "See yah later mom."

Colton walked me out to his car. Of course, a brand new porsche. He opened my door for me and then walked around to his side. I was super nervous because I hadn't told him that I had a boyfriend yet.

He started his car, and began backing out of our driveway. "So, you cool with just coming to my place and hanging tonight. My mom's making homemade pizza, and I thought it would be fun to get to know you."

I couldn't help but think, Get to know me, or get with me?

"That sounds fun." I said trying to sound excited. I think he could tell I wasn't sincere though.

"Look, JJ, I know what you're thinking. The only thing I want is to get to know you tonight. That's it. Are you okay with that?"

"Yeah, sounds good to me." I still wasn't too excited about the whole thing.

"Well, my house is about twenty five minutes from here. What do you want to talk about?"

"I'm not sure. Ask me anything." I said, realizing I just gave him permission to know anything about me.

"Okay. Let's start off simple. What's you're name?"

I was so confused. "My name? You know my name, it's JJ."

He chuckled. "No, you're full name."

"Oh, um, Justice Jay Ackles. You could have just googled that though."

"True. But I wanted to hear it from you." He said smirking. The longer I was with him, the more and more nervous I got.

The entire ride to his house we talked about me. I still knew nothing about him. As we had been driving, we weren't in the suburbs any longer. There were pine trees surrounding us in every direction, and eventually we turned off the highway and onto a long dirt road that looked like it could go for miles. We continued on this road for another ten minutes until we reached his house. It was an extremely large ranch house. He pulled his car into a side garage not connected to the house. There was a door to exit the garage, and a hall of stairs leading to what seemed to be an attic.

"Come on. Follow me. Abby's upstairs." Abby? Who the heck is Abby?

I followed him upstairs where there was a girl who looked to be my age. Jake turned to me at the doorway and whispered to me, "Oh, by the way, don't mention me being on the show. Right now, to Abby, I'm just an intern learning about the business. Can you just keep quiet about it, for me?"

I was so confused, but I didn't care. "Sure."

As we walked into the room, I could tell Colton's dad had a lot of money. And I mean a lot. In this room was three giant couches forming a square facing one of the walls where a nine eight foot flat screen TV was mantled on. There was a pool, and air hockey table too, as well as what appeared to be his bed, and a love seat next to a desk.