"Ruff!" He barks in excitement running to me.

"Come here, boy." I put the collar on him, he tries to lick my face but I push him off.

"Let's go!" I open the door.

Reflecting Pool

I smirk as I see a friend running around the pool too. I've already done a couple laps, passing him a few times since I apparently can run faster and don't get tired as fast as a normal human... which I am not even a human according to the tests SHIELD ran when I first joined.

Flashback

"Howard Stark was somewhat right from when it came to the results of your blood test." Payton says as she reads the sheets from the lab results her and Madi did. "You're not human...well you're, like, 57% human and 43% something else."

"What's the other 43%?" I question, biting my lip out of nervousness.

"We don't know." Madi sighs, walking into the lab in the helicarrier. "It's nothing we've seen."

I take a deep breath. "Of course it is."

"But on the other hand, in the 7% is Canadian blood!" Madi announces. "And English, Irish..." She lists.

Flashback Over

I pick up my speed and run past him.

"Sammmmmyyy!" I yell as I come up behind him, getting him ready for what's coming.

"Grace, don't." He begs.

"On ya right." I breath running past him.

*•*•*•

"Sammy, Sammy, Sammy!" I sing as I run towards him again.

"Don't say it!"

"ON YA right!" I shout as Dean runs past us too. "Deanie!" I pick up the past and run after him.

*•*•*•

"See Dean has taken a liking to you." I point out as I catch my breath.

Sam looks up from his spot on the ground by a tree as he pets Dean.

"I think he's always liked me." He laughs. "Since I'm the one who suggested for you to get the dog." He stands up.

I shrug and nod my head in agreement.

"Did you listen to that soundtrack?" Sam questions.

"Yup." I nod remembering the song from early. "Trouble Man is the best song on that soundtrack."

"Why do you think it's named it Trouble Man Soundtrack?" He laughs, I laugh with him.

"True, true." I nod.

"Yeah." He nods too. "You going to the meeting today?"

You see, me and Sam became friends through his PTSD meetings and running.

A couple months after I became an official SHIELD agent, I moved down to Washington because I really didn't know where to go. So I went to the capital of the United States; Washington DC. Met Sam when I remembered what that cashier told me.

Since then me and Sam have been friends, nothing more. He's like a brother to me just like Steve was.

"I plan to if I don't have a mis--" The sound of a car horn cuts me off making both of attentions turn to look behind me.

"SHIELD needs you right now!" Madi calls from the passenger's seat of the dark blue SHIELD Jeep.

"I guess I won't be." I sigh turning back to Sam.