Chapter 12

When Ezra finished he took a bow smiling he felt so light there was nothing to worry about nothing to fear. As he made his way to his new sibling ,that felt so weird to him to say siblings, Sabine ran up and hugged him and Zeb pat him on the back nearly making him fall over but it felt so  good to fell the love they shared for him , the felling of finale belong to a family , to be happy. Ezra , Sabine and Zeb made there way back home they did nothing but laugh and talk , Sabine and Zeb argued most of the time but it never bother Ezra it made it so much easier to be part of the family to now that they are conferable enough to do this around him. When they got home they all went to the kitchen where Zeb and Sabine keep going about god knows what while Ezra went to the icebox and got a bottle of water before sitting by Zeb , setting his back pack down he crossed his arms on the table and put his head down lessoning to Zeb and Sabine with a soft smile on his lips before long he was fast a sleep.

Zeb was still fighting with Sabin he had forgot what it was a long time age but he was not going to back down to her. " Ezra back me up on this" Zeb ask but when he looked over to Ezra he was asleep looking so peaceful there , Zeb know that it wasn't conferrable sleeping like that on the table Ezra just looked as content as a cat sunning. Zeb heard Sabine take a breath about to go one but Zeb looked at her holding a finger to his lips telling her to be quite pointing at Ezra. Sabine raised a brow then looked Ezra her got wide then she pulled out her cell phone coming around the table taking a quick picture of him before whispering to Zeb " We should put him to bed " Zeb nodded saying " Yeah but we probably need to put him in a room with one of us." Sabine looked at Zeb with a pointed look. Zeb side going over to Ezra, he moved ezra back putting his hands in his lap Zeb put his arm around his shoulder and under his knee lefting him up to his chest . Ezra felt way to light for Zeb taste he could fell his ribs , Zeb has seen first hand that this boy would not eat if he felt depressed and it bug Zeb that this was a child that was put though so much because of a adult. Walking up the stares he went to his room laying Ezra on his bed and covered him. Zeb went and sat at his desk look at Ezra , Zeb thought on how much Ezra been though what they know and what they don't know there was no end to the kids courage and strength this kid has just yesterday the kid had a full-blown panic attack but he got up went out and had fun he never once let it hold him back. Zeb know that this kid could have a battle ahead of him but Zeb would gladly sand by him.

Before long Ezra wake up looking around he saw Zeb playing a game boy. Ezra took the time to look around at his room covered with posters and gamer thing on one of two book selves and the other full of game it was a true geeks dream Ezra could name a few games but not many. He looked over to the wall that was beside the bed to see the picture he had drawn. His eyes widen he didn't think it would get hug up the rest of Zeb's poster. " Your up ." Zeb said. Ezra looked over at Zeb  he had put his game down to look at him . Ezra sat up and nodded asking " Why am I in your room?" Zeb looked down then meet his eyes again saying " I thought it was best that you stay in here just in cause you might have anther attack." Ezra nodded blushing at the attention he was getting. It all so new to him having people look at him rather then though him it was a nice change that he welcomed. Ezra got up and left as Zeb went back to his game.