Chapter 10

Ezra look up at Sabine and Zeb to see the looks on there face it see shame or something worse but all he saw sadness that he had to go though all that alone Sabine jumped up and hugged him so hard that he couldn't breath it was funny to Zeb as he watch Ezra struggle to breath but soon she let go saying " Oh no more of the sad look." After that she jumped up looking at her computer that was siting on her purple desk looking thought she pumped her fist in the air she walked out of her room going down stares back up into Ezra's then back in like five seconds handing him clothes then pushing him and Zeb out say something about get ready . Zeb look at Ezra hoping to get a answer from him but all he got was a shrug back making there way to there own rooms to get ready like she said. Zeb and Ezra came down into the living room after a couple of minutes to wait Zeb sat on the floor pulling out a video game to play as he waited Ezra had his sketch book open drawing away. After ten minutes Zeb was bored of the game looking up to see Ezra drawing with his knees to his chest on the couch behind him get up walking around to see what he was drawing, Ezra was drawing link and Dark link from legend of Zelda the game he just stopped playing , Link and Dark Link where standing back to back . Ezra signed his name , tore out the picture hand it back to Zeb. Zeb look at it then at Ezra then back at the paper tacking it carefully he toke a closer look at it, it was a mirror image of each other stand back to back with slight different of the sides it was well drawn with shading and high lighting Zeb honestly didn't care that it was in pencil it was so well done.Ezra got up to heading to the kitchen  stopping turning to face Zeb he Said " you can keep it."Zeb eyes widen as he watch the boy go to the kitchen look back down at the picture before slowly making his way up to his room. When he got there he stared all the poster he had of all the video game he had there wasn't much room but he found a black space on the wall his bed was agents. Taping it up he he stood back looking at he smiled softly before making his way down stairs walking over to where Ezra sat he went to grab the remote to change the chanle when the remote left his hand he look over at Ezra to see a murders look coming from the boy " LA ink is on and you will not stop me from watching." Ezra said . Zeb held his hand up backing away from the remote very slowly , Zeb watch as Ezra turned to the Tv when the show came back on. After sometime and it went to commercial  Zeb turn to Ezra asking " Why do you like this show?" Ezra looked at Zeb saying "I'm a Kat Von D fan." Zeb raised a brow " Why?" Ezra looked at Zeb in shock "Why ,WHY did you not see the show just know her work is amazing !" Zeb back up think the Kid just might pop. Zeb Look at Ezra for a minute before asking " Do you want to be a tattoo artist ?" Ezra calmed down look Zeb in the eye with determination burning in his eye's "Yes." Zeb looked at the kid then smiling saying " That's cool do you have some I can look at?" Ezra blinked then nodded getting up going up the stares to get his note book and phone going back down Zed was watching TV throwing the note book on Zeb lap going back to watch his show. Zeb look at the book on his lap picking it flipping though it seeing some very girly , feminine ,harry potter and original works there was one that he really like it looked like a tribal tattoo but was done in smoke " I realy like this one I would get it if my fur wouldn't grow back over it." Ezra looked over saying " You can there's this new ink they have to make it dye fur where it s tattooed." Zeb smiled asking " Know anyone that can do it?" Ezra smirked saying "I can." Zeb shook his head saying " No way kid you never picked up a needle in you life." Ezra took the note book from him out pictures of different tattoos " These are some of my tattoos I've done. These are some of them I've done up to twenty so far and everyone loved them so..." Ezra said with a smirk . Zeb looked at him then the pictures before saying "We'll have to talk to Hare and Kanana before we do anything." Ezra nodded saying " I know of a place that will be glad to let me do it but it'll be after hours." Zeb fell into silence after that.  Going back to the TV to finished watching  La Ink. After two more episodes Sabine finally came down saying " Come on boys." Ezra and Zeb looked at each other before getting up and flowing her out the door. Ezra looked at her from the corner of his eye asking "Where are we going?" Sabine smiled wickedly saying " You'll see." Zeb and Ezra looked at each other but keeper walking.