Chapter 9

" Who did you see Ezra?" Kana ask looking at Ezra as he thought thou that people Ezra may know that could have him like this as he thought Ezra said "my dad." everyone froze at this looking at Ezra he was looking at his knees as he shock with fear but there was no tiers in his eyes. Zeb know what this was he went though some of this but not this bad he knew that Ezra was long sense past the state where he would cry at when he saw his fear he was at the point where you shut down and not think about the pain Zeb was there for a couple of mouths tell he meet his family but this kid looked like he had been living with this for most of his life. Zeb got up from his chair getting looks from the rest as he made his way to Ezra getting eye level with him as he said " Hey kid there's nothing to worry about well make sure he cant hurt you." Ezra looked up with scared eyes he jumped up grabbing Zebs shoulders saying" No if he comes you have to hide he'll kill you all of you if he has to." Hera gasp covering her mouth with her hand. Kana looked at Ezra , know that Kana was looking he could see that Ezra looked so much older then he was like he has seen more darkness in this world then Kana him self has seen. " Ezra, has he done it before?'" Kana asked watching as Ezra put his head down dropping his hand from Zebs shoulders after a moment Ezra whispered " Three times he made me watch." Ezra brought his hands up to his head saying " Three times I had to watch good people die because of me. He would stab them over and over again there was so much blood." when he was done he was griping his hair in his fists. Ezra started to scream as he gripped his head he dropped to his knees still screaming. Not know what else to do Zeb brought his arms around him rocking back to get him to calm down after sometime the screaming stopped when Zeb finally loosened his hold he saw that Ezra had past out from the attack. Zeb picked him up bridle stile up the stars with Sabine right be hind them. As they made there way up they thought it would be best that Ezra stay in Sabines room for the night. Zeb lad him on the bed Sabine lad down holding her little bother close so he could maybe sleep better. Zeb sat in her desk chair just in case Ezra had another attack  in his sleep.  

When Ezra woke up he had a pounding headache and could not move he try moving but he could then he heard someone say " Good morning." He looked up to see Sabine just waking up he could fell het making its way up his neck asking " What happened?" sitting up " You tell us kid." Zeb said from his chair by the desk. Ezra looked down at the covers on Sabine's bed thinking about what happened yesterday. " I had another attack again." Ezra said in a whisper Zeb looked at him worriedly asking " Those happen often?" Ezra nodded his head looking up saying " Yeah they used to happen all the time but this is the first time in a couple of mouths." Zeb's eyes widen this was normal for the kid he really did go though hell and back.