Chapter 8

Ezra made a grab for the phone to get it from Sabine but she was fast asking "can I take pictures of you for my photography class?" Ezra stopped look at her saying "no." but it was to late Sabine made her way up stares getting her camera and back down pulling Ezra out the door before he could do anything about. When they got there Sabine was vibrating with joy as mess with her camera she turned to him saying " okay do what you want." before she finished her sentence he was up a tree looking down at her with a evil smile saying " know you can't take pictures of me." Sabine put he hands on her hips with her camera around her neck she pulled it up and toke a picture like that before walking back to a hill. Ezra blinked at the flash trying to get his vision back when he did he saw Sabine standing on hill looking at him though her camera he sighed pulling one of his knees closer to him putting his arms around his waits he let his other foot dangle off the branch as he lend back on the trunk of the tree looking up at the sky he heard a couple a snaps as the camera went of then came down. They spent most of the day there before heading home at sundown as they walked on Sabine walked a head turn every once a while to see if he was back there she notice at one point he stopped looking at some thing with a lost look on his face she took a quick picture before saying "come on Ezra ." he turned back to her nodding before walking . She watched as he walked with his head down and hands in his pockets she called his name when he looked up she took another picture. When they finally made it home they both went up to there rooms Ezra to change and Sabine to working on her pictures. Hera soon called every one for diner as they talked about there days but Ezra was being quite for some resin Zeb pocked him asking "kid what is up with you?" Ezra looked at him before saying " Oh...uh... nothing." They looked at him as he played with his food on his plate. Kana got out of his chair pulling the fork out of Ezra's hand he turned Ezra to him get on his knees so they where eye level he toke hold of Ezra's chin saying "look at me Ezra." when Ezra finally looked at him he continued " What's wrong Ezra you can trust us." Ezra closed his eye hold his head back some before saying "I saw Him."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
❄️
Hi my little snowflakes I know this is really short this time but I'm not really sure we're I'm going with this but I'm pretty sure it's coming to a end soon so yeah but I'm working on some new story's and stuff hope ya'll check them out bye