Chapter Thirty-Seven

Start from the beginning

"How... How long have you been here?" I asked, "... I... I don't know... Month? It's all blurry...." he croaked out, "I-I'm sorry... Are... Are you at least doing okay?" he lets out a soft and hurting chuckle, "I still feel pain, so I'm still alive..." he murmurs. "What has he done to you...?" "Everything you can think of... Rape.... Torture, drugs, alcohol... I've been down here since the day he ambushed me.... I'm barely alive, Jack." 

Wow, for an almost dead person, he could speak clearly. "But... Be careful, I know, why should you trust me? I don't know, I wouldn't trust me either. But please, do us both a favour.... And let him talk." "Talk? What if I don't?" my curiosity it getting the best of me. "He'll put you through hell, double the pain, he has a short temper, remember that, so don't run your mouth. He'll make use of it with his dick. And don't you even dare do anything to it, don't object him, he will always carry a needle and a hammer. And a good swing of that hammer can put you out for some time..." 

I shivered at the thought, "Why does he do this...?" he scoffed, "Isn't it simple? Mark. He does it for Mark. I regret ever falling in love with the bloke... I never asked for this..." he whimpered softly. And just on cue we heard footsteps. "Quiet, we never talked." he said quickly as we both shut up. 

Footsteps came downstairs as Ken looked down at us, "You're awake." he said as he made his way towards me. He grabbed my face, "Drugs wore off, didn't they? I'll give you another dose later..." he muttered, "I saw your boyfriend today, he was so worried about you. Asking where you've gone. He cried. Made all of us, even the rest of the gang go out and look for you until midnight. I knew it was useless since I knew exactly where you were, but the yelling and looking was exhausting. So I didn't bother checking in when I got home." he rambled on. 

"Hell, when I went to school today, he was a wreck. He even went home early, your mom had to call the police that morning. I assume Mark's in questioning." he stopped as he picked up and knife. "And you know why he's going through that?" he walked closer to me, "It's all because of you..." he growled out as he pressed the tip of the knife into my shoulder blade, making me cry out. 

"But no!!!" he yelled, taking the knife back as the wound began to bleed, "Don't blame poor, Jackaboy, for anything! He's been through hell! His father! His family! His abuse story! Oh god! Oh god! Nooo! Everyone get on their knees and suck Jack's cock for all he's been through, it's the least we can fucking do!" he yelled, getting more and more angry by the second. 

"You! You never deserved Mark! You didn't! That brit didn't! No one deserved Mark! I deserve him! He loves me! Not you! Not Aaron! But me! He said it!" this caught me off guard, but I guess I wasn't the only one since Aaron spoke before me, "He said it?!" he croaked out, you could see the flames flick inside Ken's eyes. "Yes. He said it, actually, it was when he was dating you, Aaron. The night you left to England was the night Mark picked up his first bottle with me and drunk his feelings away. He told me secrets and he told me his feelings. And that night, we had sex." 

My eyes widen, mouth gaped opened, they fucked? "He said he loved me, he leaned in for a kiss and it blossomed from there... We made out and we went to my room and we had sex... Or should I say, rounds of sex. We both took turns topping each other and hell was it a dream come true to both have Mark inside me and be inside Mark... The man's heaven...." 

"You took advantage of him." I scoffed out, earning a hard and cold smack across my cheek. "No! What he said about me was true, dammit! He loved me, he still does! But you had to come along and swoon him! It's your fault! It's all your damn fault!" he screamed as he plunge the knife into my leg. I threw my head back as I screamed in pain. My voice getting caught in my throat as soft pants left me. My eyes teared up as I blinked away the tears, I was trembling in my seat. 

Ken looked concerned for a second, but it quickly washed away as he just left the knife in there. It was better than taking it out and having a pool party of my blood... He grabbed the scalpel, twirling it once again as he scratched the back of his neck. "See... See what you make me do? The thought of you just makes me want to pierce that little soul of yours and rip it from your body... Just.... Why... Why you? You're just an Irish twat, what does he see in you that he doesn't see in me when he's sober...? Can't he see I love him? I need him. I want him. And no one, not even his petty boyfriends will get in my way of his love for me... I'll admit it Jack, the moment you met Mark, you were dead." 

He was shaking with anger as I was trembling in pain, "You're... You're gonna die, McLoughlin... And I'll make sure Mark's all mine...." 

A/N Sorry for the late update! People were freaking out because it was Ken. Anyways, no hate towards my Southern Smol Marshmallow, he's amazing with his beard and this is just for fanfiction reasons. Goodnight! 

~Leah Out