Chapter Thirteen

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Thirteen: Family

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack's P.o.V 

Mark was laying on my lap as I played with his hair, running my fingers through it. He didn't mind, he actually says he enjoys it when I do it. I booped his nose as he looked up at me with a grin, booping me back. I giggled as I lean down to kiss him, he kissed back as he cuffed my cheek bringing me closer. I was the first to pull away as I kissed his nose before booping it again "I win." he chuckled and nodded not going against my word of victory.  

"I'm cooking dinner tonight, you can stay if you want Mark." Ma said as she walked inside my room. I looked down at Mark and he nodded "Yeah, of course I'll stay." I smiled and looked back up at my Ma, "Yeah, he'll stay!" she nodded and left out the door. "Can you spend the night?" I asked, he nodded again "Of course Clover, anything for you." I smiled and kissed him again. "Thanks Love." 

A half an hour later we changed positions as Mark spooned me from behind. I snuggled the back of my head into his chest as he gave me small kisses on my forehead. My phone ringed as I looked at it, a text message from my Ma. 

Ma: Food's ready, come downstairs. 

Jack: What a way to tell us :P 

Ma: Don't question my ways, child. Come downstairs before your food gets cold. 

Chuckling I looked up at Mark "Come on babe, the food is ready." he nodded and gave me one more kiss on my nose, making me blush. "Awh, aren't you just the cutest thing ever." he giggled as he got up. I got up as well as I pouted "No, I'm not! I'm sexy!" he giggled and wrapped his arms around my waist. "No, you're adorable, I'm sexy~" he said in his deep voice, my blush darken as I hid my face in his chest muttering a 'Whatever'. 

Mark smiled and we walked down to the dining table as we sat down next to each other. Sam was already here, doing something on her phone as she giggled constantly, typing away before Ma gets back. "Samantha, phone down, now." she said in her stern voice, much to Sam's unliking. She sent one more thing before turning off her phone and shoving it in her pocket. She served us one by one before sitting down herself. 

Smirking, she looked up at me and Mark, "How's everything going boys?" she asked. I blushed a little, "Uh, we're fine..." I answered. "You gotta give me more than that Jack, common fill your Ma in. So tell me, Mark, how's everything?" I mentally facepalmed, why Ma? Why? Mark chuckled as he answered, "Honestly Mrs. McLoughlin, I couldn't be happier with your son. He makes my days brighter, because of him I have something to look forward too when I go to school. Jack is a truly amazing and caring boyfriend and I couldn't ask for more from him..." he said as he smiled at me, holding my hand from underneath the table. I heard my Ma awe in delight and my sister squeal, "I SHIP IT! BADLY!" she squealed, taking pictures of us. I wanted to kiss Mark right then and there, but with them in the room, I didn't think I would. 

"KISS!" Sam said with Ma joining in, "What are you waiting for, kiss him already!" I blushed heavily but relaxed once I felt Mark's index finger underneath my chin as he made me look at him, slowly leaning in to kiss me on the lips. My eyes slowly fluttered shut as I kissed him back, my blush increasing. The kiss was long and loving, full of passion and love. We broke after a minute or so, smiling at each other as we rubbed noses. I giggled as we rested our foreheads onto each other, Mark smiled and kissed my nose, making my face go red as I squirmed a little in his hold. He chuckled and kissed my cheek "I love you..." he said, smiling at me, "I love you too..." I replied as I kissed his lips once more. 

"So happy I got that on camera..." I heard Ma whispered out, I looked at her to see her recording us with her phone as Sam took pictures. I blushed insanely as Mark just chuckled, "I love you Clover." Mark told me, kissing my forehead. "I love you too Mark, forever and always." Mark grinned, and held my hand protectively. Ma awed at the sight as she continued to record us as Sam was squeaking, texting away. 

After that we continued to eat our food, just spending time together, every now and then we'll ask questions on how one another was doing. Either school wise, work wise, friend wise. At the end, we we're just having a great and wonderful family moment and I couldn't wish for it any other way. 

A/N: Short, I know, fluffy, yes. I've been looking through the comments on the last couple of chapters with people saying they don't want Jack's dad to come back, but for the sake of the plot and this whole build up was to lead to something. Guys, this is the way it's going to turn out, it's for plot wise that Jack's dad will be involved. I think that's all that would be said as far as right now. So, bai guys! I see you in the next update that I'm starting on right after I release this. 

~Leah Out