Chapter Four

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 4: Starting Again

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The school's bell rang, students hurried to pack their books and get to their lockers. Jack casually grab his books and left to his locker. Arriving there, he opened his locker and packed all the necessary items he needs. Then leaves the school building.

"Jack!" Jack turns around to see Mark waving towards him. "Jack, I wanted to reintroduce myself. The way things happened back at lunch isn't like me. Can I walk home with you?" Mark asked desperate, Jack didn't seem bothered by the situation so he went with it.

Surprisingly, they lived only a house away from each other. The whole way there they were talking about random stuff about themselves.

"So, Jack? Wanna come to my place? We can play some video games and eat pizza." Mark suggested, they literally lived right next to each other so what's the big issue?

"Sure! I'll just text my ma and tell her I'll be here" Mark smiled and nodded. Jack pulled out his phone and texted his mom.

Jack: Hey ma! Would it be okay if I stay over at a friend's house for a little? He lives right next to us.

Ma: Aw! My little boy already has little friends? Of course you can go. Just wear protection ;)

Jack blushed as he read his ma's reply.

Jack: Oh god, why must you say that?

Ma: Felt like it

Jack: Touché

Ma: Alright my little pot o' gold! Go on with your date because I can see you from the window. Is that him with the black shirt and skinny jeans? He's cute! I'm coming out to introduce myself.

"Dammit Ma," Jack trailed off getting Mark's attention. "Uh, my Ma wants to meet you. Is that okay?" Mark nodded his head "Of course it is, I'll be delighted to see your mother" Mark informed, just then the door from Jack's house opened and out came Mrs. McLoughlin.

She walked up too the boys with a big smile. "Hello, you might be..?" Mrs. McLoughlin said holding her hand out to shake Mark's hand. "Mark Fischbach, your Jack's mother right?" she smiled and nodded. "Well aren't you the most handsome thing," Jack's mom said complimenting Mark. Mark laughed, "Why thank you," Sean was a bright pink at this point. With his mom embarrassing the shit out of him.

"So, you have a thing for my son?" Jack gasped "Okay! That's enough chit-chat for one day. Thanks Ma for stopping by, let's go Mark" Jack said pushing his m away from the scenery.

She laughed and waved goodbye, Mark and Jack was left alone once again. Mark smirked "Come on, the red house is mine." he said pointing to the red house in front of them.

Mark knocked on the door to receive a holler from inside. The door opened to reveal a small boy, around 14. He had brown hair, blue eyes and wore a brown hoodie with jeans.

"Took you long enough, who is this?" Mark laughed and ruffled the boy's hair. "Tim, this is Jack. My newest friend from school. Jack, this is Tim, little biscuit and pain in the ass sometimes" Mark said as he walked inside.

"Hey Tim," Tim looked at Jack before smiling "Hey Jack! Nice to meet you. Mark! Mom and dad are still out for work." Mark turned around "And?" he asked dragging the 'D'. "Two words, pizza time" Mark laughed and nodded.

"But later, me and Jack will be in my room. Come to us if you need anything. Alright champ?" Tim nodded his head and headed off to his room.

"This way, come on" Mark lead Jack to his room. Mark had the normal teenage room. His walls were white, he had posters, computer desk, full sized bed, T.V , game consoles and games.

"Pick any game!" Jack went over to his stack of games and started to look through. Assassin's Creed, Minecraft, Call of Duty! "Let's play Cod" Marks smiled and hooked up his Xbox.

He gave one controller to Jack and took the other. "I'll have to warn you, I'm guit a pro at these games" Jack smirked "I'll test my luck" they laughed as they entered a game together. The goal was to see who can kill each other the most.

~

"Dammit! How the hell are you so good?!" Mark yell frustrated "Best out of 20!" he declared. Jack laughed nodded proceeding with the game once again.

Jack beat him another ten rounds "Okay why are you so good at this game?" Mark questioned putting his controller down. "Why are you so bad at this game?" Jack's sass was showing.

Mark laughed at his sassy comeback "Asshole" he said. Jack laughed "Let's play something else-" Mark was interrupted by a knock on the door. "Yeah Tim, what's up?" "Pizza, order, now." Tim said almost sternly. "Well damn, okay, okay, sorry." Mark muttered grabbing his phone out and calling a pizza place.

Mark placed an order for a pie half cheese, half pepperoni. "Wanna watch a movie instead?" Mark suggested pausing the game. "Yeah sure, but I totally owned your ass" Jack smirked, Mark rolled his eyes and laughed. 

"Movie it is, how about 'Imagine Me, Not'?" Mark suggested, "Isn't that suppose to be a scary movie?" Jack said, a little afraid. He never did well with horror.

"Exactly," Mark laughed as he popped the movie in. They turned off the lights and climbed into the same bed. Jack wrapped a blanket around him, did he ever mention that he does NOT do horror well? Yes? Well, here it is again, he does NOT do horror well.

It was half way through the movie. Jack was already scared shitless, on the other hand Mark laughed at his terrified state.

"Ding! Ding! Ding"

"AH FOOKIN BITCH GO TO HELL!" Jack screamed hiding under the covers. "It was just the door bell Jack" Mark said laughing his ass off. "Fook you! Fookin' mystical demon from hell!" Mark laughed and shook his head, he left the room and grabbed 20$ from his wallet. He walked to the front door and opened it and on the other side stood the pizza man.

Mark gave the guy the 20$ and told him to keep the change. He grabbed the pizza and took two slices for Tim. He brought it up to Tim's room "Tim pizza" almost instantly the door swung opened and Tim practically yelled "Where's the pizza!?" "Right here you maniac" Mark handed Tim the plate filled with pizza. Tim grabbed it and left back to his room.

Mark chuckled and got the pizza box with soda and brought it to his room. Where Jack was still watching the movie in fear. "I got pizza!" instantly his mood changed. From fear to delight, the two teenagers watched the movie and ate pizza. Jack being more scared of the movie stayed near Mark. Trembling when creepy music came on or an obvious jumpscare.

Soon, all the pizza was gone and half of the soda was left. Jack was the first to fall asleep on Mark's chest. Mark blushed brightly as he noticed it, but didn't want to move due to the sake of waking Jack. Shortly, Mark fell asleep as soon as the movie was over.

Jack and Mark fell asleep in each other's grasp.

A/N Sorry for any grammar mistakes or misspells this was done on my phone. One thing! Everybody looks like what they do now on Youtube. Besides Wade because #AfroMinion777
Yes he did have a afro in high school. XD