Chapter Eighteen

!Trigger Warning! Abuse, Slurs, Alcohol use. You are warned, those poor and sensitive to this topic, there will be a warning. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Eighteen: I'll Show You My Wrath

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack's P.o.V

We landed a few hours later, I was completely terrified on what would happen next. Me and Sam had collected our belongings at the luggage claim. Having Sam sit at a bench as I scan the place for my dad or any arrival signs. I couldn't find nothing, shrugging I went to my pocket and fetched out my phone going to Mark's name as I sent him a text.

Jack: Hey baby, I just landed and I love the necklace. It's amazing.

Mark <3: Are you safe, Love? And I'm glad you like it, I have the other half to it as it says your name.

Jack: I'm fine, me and Sam are just waiting now, really. And thank you, I love it a lot, I'll never take mine off if you never take yours off, deal?

Mark: Deal. But nobody is there to pick you up? That's strange and unsafe, stay close to Sam and be careful.

Jack: Mark, you sound like my Ma.

Mark: I have to be protective of you, you are my boyfriend and I'll do anything to protect you. I love you and I hate the fact you have to go back with your father, just stay safe, for me. Alright?

Jack: Alright, I will Mark.

Mark: Good, I love you...

I was going to respond back but I felt my shoulder being pulled back, as someone yanked me. I turned around quickly to see him. Oh wow, lots have changed over the time being. I shoved my phone into my pocket as I cracked a nervous smile, "D-Dad... H-hey..." he snarled in response, rolling his eyes as he motioned for Sam to sit up. He let go of my shoulder as he started to walk away towards his car I guess, I made Sam follow, but had her on the side of me. We got to the car and we placed our bags in the back without a sound, getting in the backseat, the drive was quiet.

The quietness was almost driving me insane, thinking of the worst possibilities that would happen once we get back to his place. I then remembered Mark and I took out my phone again, quickly responding to his text.

Jack: Love you too Mark, my Dad just got here. I'm on my way back to his place now, I'll talk to you then.

I shoved my phone away as soon as I sent it, looking at Sam as she was staring at my phone. I leaned down as I whispered into her ear, "Don't tell, I don't think he'll react too well." she nodded, understanding the situation. We arrived at the broken down cabin home, the windows were boarded up at some spots and the paint was crumbling off. This is not how we left it at all. The outside of the house was horrible, the front yard looking like it hasn't been touched in years as dead plants and weeds grew.

Yeah, when we used to live here, Ma always took care of the place. Made sure everything looked nice. But the scary thing about this was that it's literally in the middle of nowhere. He lead up inside the broken down cabin, as I stepped in I instantly felt memories being brought back up. I narrowed my eyes as I looked down at the floor boards.