Chapter 14

picture above is The Flash (Grant Gustin)
<3
----------------------------------------Previously :

The door opens and I am greeted by Liam's hazel eyes with a smile.
....
I lay my hand on the bed. I feel comfortable, maybe a little awkward but its a nice awkward.

I see Liam look at my hand from the corner of my eye and he slowly places his hand on mine. I smile at him and my stomach turns and I blush a little. I get this feeling, but its not one of those bad feelings. Its the good feeling that make you crave more of it. Its one of those feelings that make you feel safe and wanted. Makes you feel like everything will be okay and that, that's the kind of feeling I get when I'm with Liam.

Not even paying attention to the first five minutes of the movie I start to think to myself. I look over at Liam who is smiling at the movie and I smile at the look of him. I snuggle up more beside him and he looks at me with his hazel eyes and smiles still keeping our hands locked together.

This, is all I need in my life to keep me happy.
------------------------------------------------------
Liam POV

As I lay there watching the movie "Pay the Ghost" I look over at Libby cuddled up next to me. I start to smile to myself.

I look at our hands inter twined together then back up at her face. She doesn't seem to notice me looking which, I don't mind.

This is how I want to spend my life. This is who I want to spend my life with. I feel complete. The girl next to me is the one I need to keep.

Libby switches positions she lays a hand on my chest and lays her head against my shoulder.
I get this warm feeling inside.
....
As we lay there my head starts to hurt.
A few minutes go by and I try to ignore the pain but it just gets worse.

I start to feel dizzy. My eyes blur. I didn't want to move Libby but I have to. I got up and headed to the bathroom "what's wrong?"
"I just... My head hurts I'll be right back" I say quickly.

Feeling like I'm going to vomit. I lean over the sink cup my hands under the faucet to splash cold water against my face.
After doing that a couple of times I look in the mirror and my face is a little pale.

All of a sudden my head hurts ten times worse, I sit down on the bathroom floor. I try to calm myself down but nothing helps. I can feel every throb against my head. My eyes closed.
...
Libby's POV
After ten minutes of sitting in the room I start to get worried.
I get up and decide to check on Liam.
Knocking on the door with my knuckles I ask,
"Liam is everything okay?"
No response. I wait a few seconds and ask again.
"Liam?" I say a little louder incase he wasn't able to hear me.
What's going on?
"I'm coming in" I say twisting the door knob and pushing the door open.
As soon as I open the door I see Liam sprawled out on the floor. He looks pale.

"Liam!! Liam, wake up!" I shake him a couple of times but I get no reaction back from him.
My chest starts to burn and I run to grab my phone to call the ambulence.

After getting off the phone with the ambulence I sit there on the floor with Liam and hold him against me.
Tears start to form in my eyes.
I hope Liam is okay.

12 minutes later the ambulence arrives and take him out on a stretcher to head to the hospital. The police tryed asking me questions that I didn't have any answers for.

As the ambulence takes Liam away I get in my car and follow.

Many thoughts are running through my head when driving. My head starts to hurt from so much going on at once.
We arrive at the hospital and I sit in the waiting room for what seems like forever.

God, I pray Liam is okay.

I sit in the chair waiting and waiting. I'm tired but I can't seem to close my eyes.
I'm sure my eyes are red and puffy from crying.
I decide to get up and get a drink of water.
When I get up to get some water I over hear a doctor saying " Mr. And Mrs. Henderson your son Liam passed out due to stress. There may be other reasons but we haven't quite figured it out. Liam is fine just make sure he gets plenty of water and time to rest. He will be able to leave later today."
As soon as I hear this I turn and look at Liam's parents. I sometimes forget that he was adopted.
Liam is okay. Thank the Lord.
I walk up to Liam's parents.
"Sorry to bother you but I'm one of your son's really close friends. My name is Libby." I stick out my hand to Mrs. Henderson and she smiles.
"Well it's nice to meet you Libby. Liam has told me a little bit about you." She shakes my hand and I then shake Mr. Henderson's hand "It's nice to meet you Libby" Mr. Henderson says with a pleasant smile.
"Please call me James and my wife Amber"
"Okay. I didn't mean to interrupt but I just over heard the doctor saying Liam passed out over stress. When I seen him laying on the bathroom floor I was scared."
"Oh no need to apologize. Liam is fine. I don't think he passed out over stress. I think the doctors are a little off on that one. Come we are about to go see Liam before we head home." Amber says.
She waves a hand towards her direction and we walk down a hallway. Turning to our left in a small room I see Liam lying on the hospital bed. His hair is a little messy and his face isn't as pale as it was earlier.

He was asleep. We took a seat in the chairs beside the bed and sat there.
"How long have you known Liam for?" James asks.

I didn't expect the random question at first. "Since the beginning of the school year. I guess you could say that he's really the only best friend I have." I say smiling and looking over at Liam's sleepy face. He's precious.

"Thats good. I'm glad to see he treats you well." James says.
I smile at his comment.
"He always has." I look over at Liam and thank God for Liam being okay for the second time tonight.
I'm glad Liam is okay. He's the only one who makes me, me. I can be myself around him...
Scattered from my thoughts I see Liam move and open his eyes.

"Hey" I say putting my hand gently on his lying on the hospital bed.
"Hey" Liam says with his voice all groggy.
"What happened?" Liam says looking at his parents sitting beside me.
"Your fine Liam you the doctors said that you passed out from stress." Amber says putting her hand on his hand where mine once was.
"I'll leave you two alone" Amber says to me and Liam and they both head out the door.

I sit there in silence for a minute and finally manage to say something.
"Do you know why your stressed?"
He looks at me and takes a minute to collect what I said and finally responds, "I... I want to say but I'm afraid you will think it's weird and that you'll leave."
I look at him a little disappointed.
"Liam I'm not going to leave you."
"Can I tell you when I'm not lying in a hospital bed?" I laugh and nod my head.
"Well your able to leave today," I say
"Thank goodness I hate hospitals they creep me out." He laughs and I join in.
"How long have I been here for?" He asks.

"Uh... Well I found you in the bathroom around 11:30 and it's now 4:30 am... So, 4 hours? I was worried sitting in the waiting room."
"Oh wow. 4:30? You waited for me?"
"Yeah it's not a big deal. I just wanted to make sure you were alright." I say looking down at the ground.

"Thank you. It means a lot." He grabs my hand. I look at our hands connected together.
My mind floods back to when I first tryed being able to read his mind and nothing happened.
When our hands connected I felt something but it wasn't the feeling of being able to mind read. It was the feeling of butterflies in my stomach.

"I'm glad I got you." Liam says looking at me and with those words my smile got even wider.

" Me too." I say looking at him.
------------------------------------------------------
Hope you all enjoyed this chapter!!!
I made it much longer this time cause I think you all deserve it :)
Be sure to vote/comment

What do you think will happen next???!