Chapter 11

Previously:

Libby's POV

"First, what's wrong? And second, what do you know about mind reading?" He says to me in kind of whispering tone.

I'm so shocked of his answer I try to keep a straight face. I don't know if I am succeeding.
How did he find out?!

I don't even answer his first question "No I don't why?" I say back trying to keep calm. My hands started to shake on the desk so I held my hands together in my lap.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Libby's POV

After Liam asked me about mind reading I couldn't even look at him without thinking about mind reading.

When lunch arrived I sat in my usual spot at the lunch table and a few minutes later Liam came and sat down in front of me.

"Hey" Liam says situating his self in his seat. I respond with a hey and my mind starts to wonder off about earlier.

Libby stop. He only asked a question.
"So what are you doing this weekend?" Liam says looking up from his tray that has mashed potatoes sitting on it.
"I'm not sure it's only Monday" I shrug my shoulders and laugh.
"Well I was thinking we could hang out this weekend"
"Oh yeah? What will we do walk around or?"
"No no something different this time. We could go to the movies" he says to me smiling.
He picks up his spoon from the tray and starts to eat his mashed potatoes.
I sit there and think wether or not I should say yes.
I mean I never really do anything over the weekends so I might as well...
"Okay that sounds good to me" I say looking at him with a smile.
"Great! Do you like horror or?"
"Romance movies tend to bore me sometimes so yes I like horror movies better." I say picking up my chocolate milk container to drink.

He laughs at my comment about romance movies. I think he is a little relieved that I don't like those types of movies but then again I may be wrong.

"Okay romance movies are sometimes good but not all the time. I have to agree they bore me also. Alright what horror movie do you want to see?" He asks setting his elbows on the table and clasping his hands together.
He stares at me with his hazel eyes.
"That's a lot of pressure. I don't know what movies there are" I say looking at him.
He takes his elbows off the table and says "That's okay we can just look at a list online later."
"Okay" I say. He looks at me with a cheesy smile and we get up to go dump our trays.

Lunch ends.

Later on after school I got a text from Liam

"Hey here's a list of movies we could see...
Insidious (the first one)
Paranormal activity (Ghost demensions)
The visit
Krampus or, Pay the Ghost ( I actually bought this movie on DVD) " - Liam
I sit there and contemplate on wether I want to see paranormal activity or Pay the Ghost.

I heard krampus isn't even good.
Pay the Ghost sounds a lot better so I decide with that but then I look back at his text and see that it says he already bought that movie... So would I go to his house or something?
I text him back.

"The only one that really sounds good is "Pay the Ghost" it has Nicolas Cage in it so it's gotta be good!" - Libby
A few minutes pass by and my phone buzzes.
"Yeah Nicolas cage is a great actor. I agree. Uh yeah I already bought it so we wouldn't have to go to the movies. You can just come over to my house or I can come over to yours" - Liam
My stomach turns at the thought of actually going over to his house.
"I don't mind. Which ever one." - Libby
It feels like ten minutes have gone by before I finally got a response.
"Okay you can just come over to my house because my parents are leaving for some baquent later on Saturday. Around 7?"
A smile appears on my face.
"Okay that sounds good to me. I'll make sure I ask my mom and dad. I'll tell you if I'm aloud before Friday." - Libby
"Okay see ya" - Liam
"See ya" - Libby
I place my phone down my bed and jump up and down.

This is the first time I've ever gotten this excited about going over to someone's house. But it's not just someone it's Liam.

------------------------------------------------------

What do you guys think will happen next?!
In excited for the next chapter!! :)
Vote/comment!
Thank you all for your time in reading my story I hope you all like it!
<3
******************************