Chapter 2

"Good Morning" Liam says while smiling when I walk into first period. "Morning" I say as I yawn, while covering my mouth. "Not much sleep?" he says "yeah not really I woke up a couple of times in the middle of the night. I felt different when I woke up this morning.." "What do you mean by different?" he says, while getting out a pencil from his pencil pouch. "I'm not sure I just feel out of place. I don't feel like me. I look like a mess." "Oh, I know what you mean and you don't look like a mess." I don't think you do know what I mean... "Well thanks but I don't think saying that will make a difference." He looks down at his pencil laying on his desk and sighs. "Everything okay?" I say with a little concern. "Yeah I just, don't want to be here anymore." "Same." All of a sudden I get this urgent pain souring through my head and I feel like my head is going to explode. I put my head down to hide the pain from people. What is going on I feel like I'm dying! Chills run through my body and I start to feel like I'm standing in the cold with out anything on to keep me warm. I'm shivering really badly. "Are you okay?" Mrs. Spelt said while placing a hand on my shoulder. I look up and all of a sudden my shivering and aching pain in my head goes away. "Uh.. yeah, yeah I'm fine." I say with shock in my voice. I feel something. As soon as Mrs. Spelt put her hand on my shoulder I felt an emotion like, I feel what she is feeling. I felt very annoyed and tired. She takes her hand off my shoulder and starts to walk away. The sudden rush of feelings I felt when she touched me is now gone. But wait.. I hear a voice in my head. "Why are these students so weird here?" I start to panic, after a moment I realize it sounded like Mrs. Spelt saying that. I thought for a second and decided to ask Mrs. Spelt if she said something to me while walking away at the end of class she responded with a "No, I did not. Why?" That's weird.. " Oh never mind then."

First period ends and I start walking down the hallway and I hear multiple voices in my head. What is going on? I can't take this! None of the voices will go away. "Ew look at that girl, She needs to wear some makeup" I Look up from where I'm walking and see a girl pointing at another girl in the hallway. Wow... wait hold up. Can I hear peoples conversations?!!! Hmm... I have an idea..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you all enjoyed this short chapter I will try to update almost everyday! No promises though.

Vote and share my story please and leave comments of what you think will happen next 😃