Chapter 2

V's POV

Something didn't seem right about the new kid. How is he so good at dancing but has not become famous yet? With his skills, he could become part of a famous boy group, but why hasn't he? "Jungkook, you think there is something suspicious about him, right?" I ask as I lean over to my best friend in the group, Jungkook. He nods and I sigh. "What was that all about, hyung?" I say after we practice our dance. "Hm?" Rap Monster says. I sigh. "That new kid. What do you want with him?" I ask. He looks at all of us. "As you know, we have 7 members that everyone loves, but the president wants us to have 8 so we don't copy Got7." Rap Mon says. I look down. That means hyung wants the new kid as our new member. If he comes to the audition, that new kid will definitely make it as long as he sings well. I sigh and we continue with our regular conversations even though the atmosphere was tense.I guess all of this is for the best.

When we finish the dance practice, we go back to regular classes. From what I've heard, Rap Monster, Jimin, J-Hope, and I have all of our classes with the new kid. The four of us say bye to Jungkook, Suga, and Jin and head to english. This new kid should be good at it. I'm interested for the first time in class. All of our seats in this class were spread out, so we didn't sit together. In front of me was an empty seat where the new kid would sit. I smirk. This is going to be fun.

He walks into the room and I motion for him to sit in the seat in front of me. He bows quickly and sits down in the seat. I was curious to ask him if he was good at English, but this class period would make it clear. His Korean is so fluent, so I doubt that he actually is good at English. "Hello class. Today we have a new student named Cha Kim Tae" The teacher says. Cha Kim Tae... So that's his name. I'll remember it this time. The teacher continued. "Since you are new to this class, I need to see your skill level." he says. I smirk.

Kim Tae nods and the teacher begins to talk in English. Thankfully, I can understand most of what he says because of BTS. "Welcome to this class. I'm guessing you are not that good at English like everyone else." the teacher says. Before I could stifle a laugh, Kim Tae starts to talk. "Thanks for welcoming me. I am actually quite used to speaking English because I lived in United States ever since I was about a year old since my parents abandoned me. It's okay, though. I'm enjoying my time in Korea so far, so everything is okay I guess. Is that all you wanted to test?" He says. My mouth was imitating the teacher's... wide open. So he is good at English...

For the rest of the class period, I was staring at Kim Tae. Who is he? I look over to see J-Hope staring at me. I sigh. "Stop." He mouths and I listen to him. After all of our classes were done for the day, the four of us meet up with Suga, Jin, and Jungkook to head to our dorm rooms. In front of us was the new kid- Kim Tae. He walks into our dorm building and clicks the up button. We stand behind him to get on the elevator. We continue talking causing him to look back at us as the door opened.

"Here you can take it up." He says with a wide smile and goes up towards the steps. I was going to stop him, but we were already getting on the elevator. "Do you think he saw the poster for the audition?" I ask. "I'm not sure. He may have, but we can do nothing if he hasn't. The audition is tomorrow." says Suga. I sigh. The elevator door opens and we get out to see Kim Tae going into the room right next to mine. I wait until he closes his door and walk over to his room. Low and behold the name Cha Kim Tae was written on the door. I laugh and walk into my room with Jungkook. "Why are you laughing, hyung?" Jungkook says. I smile. "Do we have anymore of those audition posters?" I ask. He nods and hands it to me.I go out of the room and slide the poster underneath Kim Tae's door. Hopefully, he will see it before he heads out, and he will come to the audition.

Kim Tae's POV

After changing out of my uniform into my athletic wear, I walk to the door. Right in front of it was a poster for an audition. What's this? I pick it up and read it out loud. "Ever wanted to become part of a famous boy group? One of Big Hit Entertainment's groups, BTS, is looking for a new member. The audition is at their building ****** Seoul, South Korea. Be sure to be ready on November 15th at 8:00 with the best dancing and skills possible." I wonder if I should do it even if it stupid. I did promise my family that I would become famous so they could see me often. I sigh and put the poster on my desk. I put my headphones in and walk out of my door to the stairs to start exercising.