64

As Alicia slowly came awake she realized her head was resting on Roman's chest, her arms down at his sides and hooked behind his shoulders.

He couldn't be comfortable, but she couldn't bring herself to move.

"I know you're awake." His deep voice was soft and raspy with sleep.

She smiled and buried her face in his chest, his arms tightening around her a groan that sounded like her name came from Roman.

She tilted her head up and chanced a look at him. His eyes were still closed but his usual breathing.

Pressing her mouth against his chest, Leaning up, she planted a soft kiss under his chin. "Good morning."

He brushed his lips over her forehead. "Good morning. Did you sleep ok? "

She pushed herself up a little higher on him crossing her arms over his chest and resting her chin on her hands. She smiled up at him. "I did. You're very comfortable."

She felt his chuckle before she heard it. "Thank you, I think. You're very warm." He ran his hand, up and down her back slowly, watching as her eyes slipped shut.

"I could get used to waking up like this."

His hand stilled for barely a second as he watched her face, When she realized how it sounded, she blushed and grinned, but didn't take back her words.

"I think I could too. I haven't slept this well in a long time."

He ran his hand over the back of her head, tunneling his fingers through her hair.

His ran his hand over her neck which rubbing her seemed to be lulling her back to sleep. He loved that she was so comfortable with him like this

He could feel her smile against his chest.

His hand slipped down her back and teased the hem of her shirt, his fingers brushing over the soft skin he found underneath. "Look at me."

It took her only a moment to register the change in his tone of voice. She looked up with wide eyes and tracked his as they moved over her face. "What's wrong?"

He licked his suddenly dry lips and fought back a moan when her eyes dipped to watch the movement. "I'm being up front and honest...ill never get tired of you.

"Me either Ro." The hands on her back moved up and cupped her face.

Roman flipped her over again and started kissing down her neck.

"R...Ro...JoJo."

"Paige kept nagging to have what you call GNO but instead it's a girls day out,no worries."

She moaned and softly whispered his name. His hands started going under Her shirt which made her moan even more. He lifted her shirt a little to expose her stomach and started kissing her stomach. Then someone knocked at the front door.

Roman ignored the knocking at the door. He wanted Alicia right now so there will be NO interruptions. Alicia sat up and kissed him passionately, she started brushing her hands up and down Roman's arms until Her cell phone started to ring. She started to get up but Roman brought her back down to him.

"Don't get it." he ordered.

"You better hope it's not Steph."

"Well some days you just gotta go against authority." Roman said as he put his finger under Alicia chin and kissed her softly. Alicia smiled and went back down to Roman for another kiss.

"YO REIGNS GET YOUR A** UP I'M NOT TAKING FULL RESPONSIBILITY IF HUNTER DECIDES TO RIP INTO US AGAIN IF WE'RE ON TIME BUT NOT ON HIS TIME!"

"SHI*! GIVE ME 10,I'm sorry baby I'll be back before the show starts." He gave her a kiss on the cheek before jumping up grabbing his things running to the bathroom.

"Love you too." She said laying back throwing the cover over her face.