20

"Roman...you didn't have to do that tonight...now I'm sure a lot of people are gonna be tweeting you big time on who mrs L is."

"I know I didn't but I know how much it means to you...and even if they do ask I won't answer unless you give me the yes to."

"Roman...I love you so much,I'm pretty sure I've said it plenty of times but I've never had anyone as...perfect as you,there's no one in this world that I can think of that could take your place."

"And you are my beautiful amazing wife and NO one will ever be as perfect,beautiful,or amazing  as you."

"Well thank you Ro...I'm gonna let you get some sleep since you've got an early signing."

"Oh please it's all good Baby girl I'm still wide awake gonna find a movie to watch or something."

"Oh well I'm still tired so I'm gonna hit the hay...even though I have no where to be."

"You'll be back in action in no time baby,stop putting yourself down."

-----

Later that night Roman had searched and searched for a good movie but couldn't find one so he clicked on a random title turning out being Black Swan, everything was basically calm until that one scene came on...both girl making out with each other leading to clothes  being removed. He paused the movie feeling a stinging in his shorts. He put his hand under the cover feeling his erection.

"Fuc*!" He glanced over towards Alicia who was still fast asleep

He groaned softly, feeling my prick stiffen, even harder, if that is even possible.

Roman's POV
I wanted to tear the blankets off her so badly. I stood up and pulled my pants and boxers off, throwing them to the side of my bed. I placed my hand back on my erection and started to pull on it, up and down hard, moaning as I jacked off

I kept on watching the screen of the movie which I coulda sworn I paused but it was still going.

I yanked on my dic*  once more, and moved to the bed next to her.

Sorry baby,you're superman can't control himself."   I placed my hands on her girl boxers...god she's such a tomboy...but what I know her screams are the Pureness of a sexy porn star...okay that came out wrong...I should keep that to myself...

I chuckled and then lowered my head to her cunt and started to lap up her sweet juices.

I smirked as she moaned, I shoved two of my fingers up her sweet canal, as my tongue toyed with her gem, causing her to shriek out loud in pleasure. I chuckled against her , which made her moan. My voice must've made vibrations for her pu**y.

I moaned as I rubbed my coc* on the bed. Damn I'm never getting over her.

She spread her legs farther away, trying to get more of my fingers and tongue. I gave her what she wanted. I placed another finger inside of her and fingered her pu**y deeper then before. My tongue kept on pushing her clit back and forth, causing her to orgasm, squirting her juices inside of my mouth. I moaned as her sweetness filled my mouth. Once I swallowed, I knew that I was not satisfied and needed more of her goodies. I pulled my fingers out of her cunt and drove my tongue into her canal, while my fingers rubbed her jewel.

As I tongued her cunt faster and faster, my fingers keeping up at the same pace, I felt her lower body tighten once more and heard her scream with ecstasy. I was still not satisfied, so I kept on eating her sweet cunt. Exploring her pussy some more, swallowing all of her juices. I then licked up to her clit, removed my fingers and nipped on her clit gently.

She screamed loudly and thrusted her body upwards. I looked upwards, towards her face, as I continued to lick up her juices. I saw her widen eyes on me. I also noticed her blush. I took one more lick and pulled away. Or tried to anyway. I found her legs wrapped tightly around my neck, keeping me down there.

"Don't don't don't stop please Roman." She begged, frowning. She tried to scoot closer, wanting my lips back on her pu**y. She nearly whined when my mouth did not automatically start licking her cunt.

"Baby,I-

"SHUT UP ROMAN AND TAKE ME!" She yelled placed her hand on my forehead and shoved my face towards her cunt.

"Pleaseee!" She begged I saw her starting to reach down herself but I stopped her,this is probably the most hottest session we've ever had.

I smiled as her and started to caresses her pu**y once more. Licking her slowly, which I knew was driving her crazy. I did it on purpose though.

"YES ROMAN! MORE!" She said, moaning. She started to play with my hair, which caused me to moan a little, which of course caused her to shriek, that vibration thing,

I smirked and rubbed my peni* against the bed once more, and kept on fingering her pu**y while licking her clit. I felt her pu**y tighten around my fingers once more, causing me to smirk.

I knew she was about to cum once more. I nipped her clit slightly and then captured it, drinking her juices that came flowing into my mouth. I moaned again as I swallowed her goodness. I licked her pu**y clean and then sat up, taking a deep breath. I smiled at her slightly leaning back pulling her onto my chest.

"WH...what got you...in the mood." She said trying to catch her breath.

"Let's not worry about that baby...fuc*! God you're so sexy,I need more."

"Then take me daddy...fuc* me...fuc* me until sun rise...make me cum,I don't care what you do just fuc* me NOW!"

"What my lady wants...she gets."