54

The next morning:
Alicia and Alana were sitting on the bed playing together when there was a knock at the door. "Morning love,you up?"

"Who could that be,wanna be the peep hole looker Little Al?"

She stood up going to the door holding Alana on her hip as she peaked threw the hole. "So Paige who lost the key this time you or Dean?"

"Ah...equal put in kinda washed it, it was in his pockets and I did laundry so...yea...but I've got Starbucks."

"Code correct." She opened the door and Raven was with Paige both walking in.

"Where's Trin?"

"Jimmy had hair duty and...yea long story but she'll be here in a bit so are you excited?"

"About what? Besides having my beautiful baby girl with me."

"Um did you not hear Nikki's putting the title on the line Monday and you've not not gotten your fair shot."

"What...I thought she was preg?"

"Oh yea that's a classic seriously she's just been complaining about her knee and Madison's been doing her dirty work for her she's phychopath but I feel bad for her."

"Anyone who lives with Nikki Bella suffers, I J- she was cut off when he phone started to ring. "Hello?"

"Alicia...it's me Madison...can you please come to my room, 313 third floor just please it's an emergency,please!"

"Um...okay...ill be there." "Okay what the he double hockey stick Paige we were just talking about her and now she just calls me sounds like she's crying asking me to come to her room because it's an emergency...could you guys watch Alana?"

"Of course luv but are you sure you wanna go alone,I mean like we said she's the path of PHYCHO."

"I think I'll be okay,I'll call if anything happens."

---------
"Madi? It's me Ali are you in there?" She knocked on the door and it shockingly was already open,she slowly walked in.

She walked in more and noticed a shadow on the balcony. "Madi?" She was suddenly spun around and face to face with someone in a full black mask.

"Wh...who are you...I don't want trouble!" She started to back up when he back hit the rails.

"Awe come on Robert,don't scare her too much I've got a lot I wanna get off my chest." A voice said from behind then walked Nikki from behind the door.

"You just can't stay away from my man...CAN YOU! What part of he loves me do you not get,not only that but I CAN'T STAND YOU! You just walk in and get the spotlight and win everyone's attention I WAS HERE FIRST AND I WILL NOT TAKE THIS...you think all these things happening were just things that happen no! I took part in half of these! Robert and I met at the bar and of course he told me about why he was so upset and to find out IT WAS BECAUSE OF YOU! Face it you're trouble,you're not worth a darn thing,all you do is ruin people's lives NO ONE CAN STAND YOU DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT ROMAN WAS SO OVER YOU BUT HE STILL MARRIED YOU BECAUSE HE FELT BAD FOR YOU! awe is that a tear falling from the worthless lying pathetic brat." She kicked Alicia in the stomach making her stumble but Robert keeping a tight grip on her.

"I'm not gonna kill you or have him...we're just gonna watch you plunge to your death...

Robert grabbed hold of her leg trying to put her on the other side but she continued clinging to the bar for her life when suddenly the part she was holding on broke her life flashing before her eyes but she reached out in time grabbing hold of the other handles.

"Cute,it'll be even more cuter ONCE YOUR GONE!"

"NIKKI STOP!" Madison came running in shoving Nikki "YOU'RE GOING TOO FAR YOU SAID YOU WERE ONLY GOING TO TELL HER ABOUT YOU AND ROMAN!"

"Madison shut up and leave! I told you not to stick your nose in my business."

"Well you know what, half your crap is not my business but when it comes to someone who I once called a friend,it's personal go ahead and kick me out of TEAM THOT BELL! I'd rather be a rookie than part of a group of ungreatful crazy bitc*es!"

"MADISON! COME BACK HERE! RIGHT NOW...Robert you know what to do."

-------
Madison was running the halls taking steps until she'd finally gotten to the floor Roman's room was. She ran up to the door banging and yelling, not even a second later Roman had opened the door but Dean, The Usos and Ziggler were in.

"NIKKI'S NOT PREGNANT ROMAN OKAY I KNOW I PROBABLY SCARE THE HELL OUT OF ALL OF YOU BUT THIS IS THE TRUTH SHE PAYED THIS GUY TO MAKEBA FAKE TEST AND SHE THREATENED US NOT TO TELL OR SHE'D GET US FIRED BUT RIGHT NOW SOMEONES LIFE IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN MY JOB!"

"Madison calm down...what do you mean someone's life?"

"ALICIA,SHE'S GOT ALICIA SHE USED MY PHONE AND MADE ME PRETEND I WAS HURT JJST SO SHE'D COME S..SHE'S ALL PAIRD AND PAYING SOME GUY NAMES ROBERT TO HELP TRY TO KILL HER YOU HAVE TO HURRY ROMAN PLEASE! BALCONY JUST GO!"

By this time all the guys were running out of the room to find the scene. Madison pulled out her phone calling the police...