24

"So when are you gonna tell your family?"

Alicia stopped poking the food in front of her with her fork pushing it to the side. "What family Roman?"

"What are you talking about you know what I mean."

"I have no family Roman...I've got one person left and that's my sister and I'm sure she's fed up with all this crap and having to baby sit along with my issues."

"Baby...all seriousness...what's going on with you one minute you're happy the next you're turning those happy moments into sad things what's been going on?"

"You've stuck around for what at least a year now you've seen everything I've basically got no one, it's another and another thing that'll just pile up and who knows lead to what."

"Okay aside from blood...you know you've got almost the whole locker room that loves you."

"Roman...I don't wanna gal about this okay,you don't get it."

"What are you talking about...you keep bringing up things then suddenly flipping on me like I've done something to you."

"Roman just stop I don't wanna talk about it okay."

"TALK ABOUT IT!  YOU'RE THE ONE WHO BROUGHT DOWN THE CONVERSATION YOU'RE THE ONE MAKING THINGS WORSE THAN THEY SEEM HOW MUCH HAVE I DONE FOR YOU AND I'M THE MAIN ONE YOU FLIP OUT ON IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN THIS US ESPECIALLY WITH ANOTHER BABY ON THE WAY THEN I DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH LONGER I CAN TAKE." He stood up knocking his chair over in the process leaving the room mumbling.

------

Roman was headed back to the lobby getting close to the elevator when-

"Excuse me sir,are you mr...Reigns...Anoa'i?"

Great a fan he said to himself. "Yes,I am."

"Thank goodness I saw you leaving and I was told to deliver these files to you,Mrs.Loves husband,when she's released here are a few of the conditions,things needed and watch outs for with many other things for you or whoever is with Mrs.Love there the doctors number if you had any questions and a few more things you'll need,she'll need to stay out of wrestling for a good bit we already know but don't have a specific time to where you can question but as of now it's a permanent."

"Oh,thanks." Roman leaned on the wall opening up the folder,he started flipping through the pages he only ready threw a few but the page labeld conditions and warnings...

Patient needs to avoid long periods of sunlight, certain pills already labeld need to be taken twice a day,morning sickness with a high percentage,some flu symptoms stills belong listed on page 4...watch for depression,keeps plenty of fluids near,food may be difficult digest with the flu symptoms but are a need or could end in an unprocessed reaction for herself and the baby. (I know I'm no doctor but just bare with me)

"So lately it hasn't been her fault with...fuc*!" He shut the folder quickly rushing back to the room.

"Alicia baby!?" He didn't see her on the bed which caused his heart rate to speed up... "Alicia?" He stepped more into the room and saw the bathroom door cracked,she was on her knees with her head down puking again...

"Alicia...I'm-

"Get out." She softly said barely lifting her head.

"Alicia I'm sorry for what I said...I.. He started to think if she'd already known about the symptoms but didn't wanna make her any more nervous than she was. "I'm sorry...I'm so sorry baby." He walked over kneeling next to her rubbing her back.

"You're not supposed to be getting up on your own."

"I get it...you don't want me...you don't need me...NO ONE needs me,get the hell out of my life!"

"I can't do that...even if I wanted to...I'm not that stupid...I won't.."