25

"So doc....how long....is this...gonna last?"

"Well there's some things on the list that don't need to be worried about as long as she takes the meds but I have a feeling the thing you wanna know about,the sickness & depression?"

"Guess they're right when they say doctors can read your mind faster than you think.."

"Lucky guess,well as for the sickness we can see that the flu is clearing up with recent checkings, the morning sickness will be on and off same for the depression some good days some bad...This sounds silly especially to adults but you really really need to make sure she eats not only benefiting herself but the baby when she first came in it was over dehydration but if it happens again it can be severe for both of them."

"At any point that I'll do my best to help her...do you know when she's able to leave?"

"Actually today after a few more check ups then she's free."

"Thank you...ah before I go...any possible hints you can drop on the sex of the baby,ya know blink once for a girl twice for a boy....AH HA! You blinked!...DAMN IT!"

The nurse only chuckled shaking her head. "Blinking is a permanent thing sir,besides its too early to determine yet but hey you can start doing list of either and or with gender names."

"That...I could do...thanks...I'm still keeping an eye out on you,I'm superman I know things."

"I'm sure you do sir,have a nice rest of the day."

Roman walked back into the room to see Alicia struggling to pull her shirt fully down.

"Here,let me help." He was worried she's snap on him but instead stood there letting him pull it down.

"God I'm already getting fat....do you think I am?"

"Babe...you're not,the only thing fat..." He leaned forward Kissing her cheek whispering in her ear. "The only thing fat is that a** which I'm gonna miss talking but once you're fully recovered...it's all mine."

"Ro." She squeaked out hiding her face in her hands.

"Okay so...you ready to get outta here,go home,relax."

"Roman...I need to...tell you something...like we all notice there's this big change into our life's and i think I've held it in for too long."

"Okay...what is it?"

"A...ah...while back...when I got called down to NXT...to help with the divas...Jason...we- she stopped and began to stare at the floor rubbing her hands on her thigh.

"We what,come on...you can tell me...your confessing so that's a step better no matter what the situation is."

"We...kissed."

"Your...you're joking,right."

"No.."

"You know what...I'm not mad...you admitted it...even if it's a whole...while later...you still told me...come on,let's just get outta here,this place gives me the creeps."

"Roman I'm s-

"No...it's all good baby girl...I promise."

-------
The ride to Florida was already awkward with silence as soon as they had pulled off,Alicia not daring herself to say anything casually glancing towards Roman.

About two hours later they had arrived and as soon as they pulled up Roman got out of the car going straight inside.

"Roman..." If she was able to she would have gotten out of the car on her own but she was still in slight pain from the shot she had to get.

Sighing she pulled her jacket up from her legs around her letting the chair lean back.

------
With Roman:
If she thinks I'm just gonna sit here....and take that...pretend that shi* didn't happen! He chugged down the rest of his beer can then grabbed another popping it open.

"This shi* is old and I've had enough of being stabbed in the back! I don't give a damn what happens now,play me like some fool!

"FUC* YOU!" He yelled chugging down yet another can finishing it in those few gulps. "I'm done...I'm done...I'm done."