4.1; "You and me forever."

Start from the beginning

"I love how he makes me feel so alive, and free, yet invincible. He makes me feel like a whole new person when I'm with him. I love how he trusted me with something that was aching at him. I love how he makes sure that I know that I'm cared for by him." Riley said softly, as she looked at her best friend. Her best held onto her hand tighter, smiling, as she nodded her head.

"He's given me everything I've ever wanted. Passion, adventure, excitement. He's my everything. And I love him." Riley breathlessly spoke.

It was quiet for a moment, as Riley let it all sink in. She was ready, she's been ready this whole time. She's ready to tell Lucas.

Maya smiled, "I don't know what you're waiting for then." Maya said, and Riley tilted her head, before smiling.

"Me neither." Riley said, before they both lightly chuckled. "Go to your hero." Maya whispered, and Riley's lip lightly curved upwards, before she stood up.

Maya watched her best friend walk out the door, before she smiled, and climbed out of the window.

Riley grabbed her jacket, before she rushed out the door. Her heart began to pace faster, as realized what she just about to do.

She was going to tell Lucas that she loved him.

And nothing was going to hold her back.

............

R I L E Y

I walked down the streets of New York past Topanga's, as my heart raced faster and faster. My stomach swirled with butterflies, thinking about what I was finally going to do.

Zay's house wasn't far from Topanga's, so the walking distance wasn't bad. Can I walk any faster?

I was too busy minding my own thoughts, that I felt myself bump into someone. Dammit, why do I always do that?

"My bad." I said without thinking, before I turned around, realizing who I just bumped into. You have got to be kidding me.

"Clearly." Missy spat, and I rolled my eyes. "If you'll excuse me Missy, I have somewhere better to be." I sneered, before I turned around but I felt her grab my wrist, which made my head turn towards her. I snatched my arm away.

"Let me guess, going to your prince charming?" Missy growled, as she snickered a laugh. My chest rose higher, as the annoyance began to build in my veins. "None of your business." I spiked back coldly. She giggled again, and I instantly wanted to rip my ears off.

"You're right, it's probably none of business." She shrugged her shoulders, and I raised my eyebrow. "It's probably none of my business of how I know that Lucas was an illegal boxer, how he dodged jail and lied about living with his uncle."

Suddenly I felt my heart sink, as tears began to build in my eyes. "How the hell do you know that?" I whispered, taking a step back in shock. She gave me an evil smirk, before laughing again.

"You're so delusional, Riley. You and Lucas got Conner expelled, didn't you think I was behind some of it? I told you, Lucas will be mine. I told you stay away from him, but clearly you never listened. So this time you will." Missy sneered, as she inched her face closer towards mine. I felt a tear rush down my cheek.

"You think you could finally have him? Aw, think again. If you ever attempt to be with Lucas, or if I ever see you with Lucas again, I'll tell the school everything that's happened. I'll tell them that he was an illegal boxer and got illegal money, how he broke into three cars and dodged jail, and how he has lied about having an uncle, how he illegally signed papers and is staying with Zay and his dad." Missy snapped, and tears fell down my cheeks. No! I'm going to tell Lucas that I love him, I'm going to be with him!