the keycard

Mikayla's POV

"Yet? Really Harry, 'yet'? God, you make this sound like you're all set with what's going to happen to 'us' in the future. You may have just said we were getting married soon!" I told him somewhat annoyed. He couldn't have just left them with the fact that we were just dating and nothing more. No, he had to go on and practically say that he would officially be my 'boyfriend' soon. Okay so maybe I was taking this the wrong way, but I'm not exactly that smart and I can easily misinterpret things. Even if I am misinterpreting this, he still didn't have to go off and say that.

"Mikayla! Chill out! Just because I 'started dating you' doesn't mean I'm not still the flirt of the band. It was bound to happen," Harry said pulling me down next to him and trying to wrap an arm around my shoulders. I immediately got up and turned to glare at him.

"Don't make me more angry than I already am, Harry," I tell him with a scowl.

All he did was smirk at me. That prick.

I need coffee. I get angry when I'm tired and I am tired. Maddie took me shopping. I hated it. And now I'm tired. An my sentences are choppy. And confusing. And I'm still tired. Ugh.

Meanwhile, twitter was blowing up asking what Harry meant and saying that 'we'd be such a cute couple!' For one, it's obviously obvious what Harry meant. For two, no.

Kelsey walked in, looked at us, and handed me a cup of Starbucks before walking out of the room. We were currently in one of the dressing rooms of the interview place. I had told Max to immediately take me to the place and then dragged Harry off when the interview ended. Kelsey had tagged along so that explains why she was here.

I took a gulp of my coffee and sat next to Harry on the small couch. Small enough so that if I sat as far away from him as I could, our legs would still be touching. I'm pretty sure it's just an oversized chair more than it is a couch. Oh well.

I closed my eyes ready to fall asleep right then and there. I was totally overreacting, this is what happens when I don't get sleep. Let me sleep. Okay so I may have slept as much as I needed but I'm still tired as hell so....

I felt a warm hand find itself intertwining its fingers with mine. I didn't have to open my eyes to know it was Harry.

Well no shit. He's the only person, besides you, in this room.

I mentally slapped the voice in my head. Wait...how do you slap a voice? I mean, does it feel pain? If so, wouldn't I feel pain? I mean it is my voice. But I don't feel any pain. Which brings me back to square one, aka, my first question. How do you slap a voice? Like... is there a way to-

Oh. My. God. Just shut up already. No you cannot slap a voice because a voice is a sound produced by the human voice box. The voice box vibrates creating sound that comes out of your mouth. Then the atoms and molecules in the air vibrate the sound and carry it to your eardrum which vibrates three small bones and sends it to the cochlea which is connected to the brain, sending words that make sense and form sentences. (A/N I have no idea if that is actually what happens. Shrug)

Well you're not exactly a voice vibrating whatchamacallits and I'm not exactly hearing you through my ears. Therefore you are incorrect.

Actually you asked if you can slap a voice. No you cannot slap a voice. I never said I was a voice though. I'm your conscience.

So I can slap you?

No. You cannot slap me because-

Just save it. I don't need another math lesson from you.

I was just gonna say that you can't slap me without slapping yourself. And this is science not math, hun. Go to bed. You're tired.

Nice one, Captain Obvious.