the readying

Mikayla's POV

I woke up sprawled out on my couch. Maddie asleep face-down on the rug and Lexi was asleep on my coffee table.

We kinda got crazy after we packed. No not drunk crazy, I don't drink. We got on a sugar high.

Gummy bears, soda, chocolate, ice cream, -you name it-we ate it. But you see, we go crazy for two or three hours then we just pass out. Wrappers, cans, and ice cream tubs were spread around the house. Yes, house. There was somehow an ice cream tub and spoon on the chandelier. We get pretty crazy.

Haha...Whoops

The girls were still asleep as I started cleaning. I went into the kitchen where I saw my video camera lying on the table. Well what did we record? I picked the camera and rewinded the video to the beginning. I'm actually kinda scared because I've never seen us on a sugar high. One of us goes, all of us go.

"Why does this button do?" Lexi's face appeared on the screen. "I think it's on." she said backing up and going to talk to a sugar highed me.

"HEY! LETS HAVE A DANCE PARTY!!!" Maddie screamed a second later. Lexi and I shouted in agreement. I ran over to the stereo and turned on One Direction music on full blast.

The girls screamed loudly an started singing along and jumping around.

I guess they can differentiate between their favorite singers and just random people singing while on a sugar high. Who would've guessed?

We danced for about three songs and our dance moves were hilarious and hard to replicate. We fell on our faces a couple of times but got back up and jammed along to the music. After the third song ended there was a pounding at our door. I skipped/ rocketed/ ran/ galloped/ fell to the door and opened it still jumping around.

It looked like we were clearly drunk. Lexi shouted from across the room,"HEY LOOK! MIKAYLA, YOUR NEIGHBOR INVITED TE COPS TO COME PARTY WITH US!!"

Maddie ran over an hugged the cop. Then Lexi grabbed his hand and spun him around. Finally I jumped on his back an started screaming like a dying chimpanzee.

That cop looked so confused. It was actually very hilarious. Then Lexi attacked me making me fall on the ground an hit my head. Explains my headache.

I started running after her then tried to throw a pillow. It hit Maddie and she got all mad. And so we started chasing each other around. "STOP!" We all looked over at the cop who screamed. We were in a sort of triangle. Me standing in the couch, Lexi on the coffee table, and Maddie on the edge of a chair.

The cop started talking and all of the sudden we all passed out simultaneously.

This is really embarrassing. I should delete it. But... I could use it as blackmail. *insert evil grin*

Wait... how do I not remember any of this? An how did I not see that 200 dollar fine on the table?

Harry's POV

I felt a circle being traced onto my bare chest. "Harry, babe, wake up." I opened my eyes to find Celeste staring at me.

We kissed passionately for a few minutes. then she snuggled up her naked body next to mine.

My mind wandered off to Mikayla. The girl who stole my virginity. And I stole hers right back.

I took a deep breath.

One. More. Day.

Mikayla's POV

I hid the camera in my suitcase and went to wake the girls up. I grabbed four aspirins and two glasses of water and took them to the living room. Placing the aspirin and water on the side table, I walked over to Lexi.