THE INTERVIEW

Harry hung out in our tour bus until about nine before going onto his. The whole time he was there, we just kinda talked but he always had his hand around my shoulder, on the small of my back, around my waist, or intertwined with my hand. I knew it was because of my near death and/or fatal injury experience at the arena. They were all watching out for me which made me feel weird with their constant eyeballing at me.

By the time he left everyone was asleep, as they claimed to be having a long day. I was wide awake considering I already had a four hour nap and a really rough wakeup call at the arena. He left me with a kiss on the forehead and a 'goodnight and be careful'. I really appreciated how much they cared but the worry and sadness threw me off.

I didn't like them feeling pain for me. I have always hated it. I hated it three years ago and I hated it today. That wasn't going to change. I have always been a strong believer in whatever happens, happens for a reason. It was just my job to do whatever I could to keep others from hurting over my pain. Even if it meant hurting them for a different reason.

I stayed awake until around midnight just watching TV or staring off into space, thinking. I was the first one awake on the bus at about seven o'clock. Seven hours of sleep wasn't too bad and I was surprisingly ready for the day and not tired at all. I seemed to have fallen asleep on the couch considering that's where I woke up.

Nice one, Captain Obvious.

You're welcome, Sergeant Sarcasm!

Indeed, Comrade Comeback.

Thank you, Senior Smartass.

Anytime, Dictator Dickhead.

Was I really having this conversation with myself? I shook the thoughts out of my head and walked over to the kitchen. I grabbed a pop tart and logged onto twitter with my phone. There were thousands of tweets along the lines of 'I can't believe the concert was canceled, that was my only chance to see them' and 'those tickets were probably the single most expensive thing I could buy, I'm so disappointed'. The usual comments from fans that really cared about meeting a celebrity.

But there were also comments like 'I am disappointed that I didn't get to see them, but I heard it was for safety issues so I'm okay as long as no one got hurt' and 'they'll make it up to us guys, c'mon we know they wouldn't let us down'. I was fonder of the latter type of tweet to be honest.

All the tweets about the canceled concert made me remember I had to do something. Scrolling through the contacts on my phone I debated on what exactly I was going to say. Once I found the name of the person I was looking for, I clicked on the call button without a second thought. I was going to do this.

It rang three times before I heard a tired "hello" and grinned.

"Hey Uncle Si, I know it's a bit early but I'm calling to ask you for a favor..."

Harry's POV

I looked at the ceiling as I lay on my bunk. Yeah, I got stuck with the top bunk. It sort of sucked with all the falling at the sharp turns but I guess it was fine for now since we weren't going anywhere. We had an interview today and I knew it was going to an interesting one. With all the Mikayla drama and canceled concert stuff it was going to be interesting.

The interview was in about three hours but we still had to be there about an hour early for preparations which left us with two hours. That was still enough time for us to get our priorities straight. Priorities as in what the heck was happening in mine and Mikayla's 'relationship'. I don't even know them completely so this might be a little tricky.

I was really bored to be honest and I really didn't want to get out of bed so I just stuck to browsing Instagram for the time being. I was not going to go on twitter because I knew what the tweets would be like and I really didn't like disappointing the fans. I haven't been on twitter since yesterday when I tweeted that the concert was canceled. I don't think any of the boys have.