THE DATE

From: HarryBear <3

It's the Tower Restaurant that we're going to. Wear something fancy. And sexy.

The second message came

first.

the

after

minutes

something sexy' part made me groan in annoyance. If there is

personality that I hate, its guys that act like girls are some kind of toy and they can boss them around. Fame must have changed Harry quite a bit. Or he hates me

my

on

get

to

wants

and

Probably the latter. Or both.

I sighed again and decided

take

actually

and

through

considering it was only 3:00. I was tired. My 'date would have to wait a little bit if I was late. I really didn't care. I only got seven hours of sleep last night and after this long day, I was tired. DING! Crap. Another text.

From:HarryBear<3

The time was changed to 5:00. See you in two hours xx

NOOOOOOOOOOOO! I want sleep! Curse Simon and his sudden change of planned time. Don't people understand that I am one of those people who need lots and lots of sleep? Seriously, will I never rest? Okay I think I'm being a bit over dramatic. Ugh. I'm just gonna get ready now.

I took a 15 minute shower and shaved my legs. Hey, there's gonna be cameras, I need to look good. I put on some smokey eye makeup, nude lipstick, and a tint of bronzer and blush. I wore a simple black dress with a gold jacket over it and a golden clutch. I put on some gold heels,

and

earrings,

teardrop

gold

bracelet with small beads on it. I ended up curling my hair too. Let me just tell you that it was not easy getting ready in a small, cramped tour bus bathroom. (outfit on the side)

It was 4:53 by the time I stepped out of the bathroom. I was greeted with five dropped jaws, two confused bodyguards (which is VERY funny to see), and a smirking Sarah who obviously got the 411 from Simon. This is great. Sarcasm intended. "Where are you off to?" asked Lexi with a slight glare. "I've got a date..."

cheekily leaving them wondering who I was going on a date with.

I simply walked out the

glance.

second

a

giving them

actually kinda fun. Making them confused and all and then leaving them wondering what the heck was happening.

stepped out of his tour bus as I closed the door behind me. Talk about perfect timing.

Sudden flashes hurt my eyes a bit but it wasn't overwhelming seeing

were only a few of the creepy guys with cameras. Aka paparazzi that somehow got information on our 'date'. Well the majority of them were creepy guys. Harry grabbed my hand and squeezed it, going into boyfriend mode.