the news

Right now I was on Ellen. This was three years after the incident with Harry Styles. I was at an interview now, being a famous singer and all.

"Mikayla, I have got to say, I love you hair." It was in medium curls different from my board straight mid back-length hair. I smiled and said,

"Thanks! The only problem with it is that it grows really fast so I have to regularly schedule a hair cut."

I looked down at my hair and gave an angered look towards it. Ellen cracked a smile and a got a small laugh from the crowd.

"You truly are an inspiration to people everywhere. I've got I ask, how do you cope with your millions of fans everywhere you go?"

That question honestly made me smile.

"My fans inspire me. They are absolutely amazing and supportive. Some fans attack their favorite celebrities but my fans walk up to me and kindly as for an autograph or photo. I do have those fans that are really dedicated and one girl fainted but I've never been attacked or chased down. I'm mostly just surrounded by tons of people. There's really nothing I have to cope with."

I smiled a dazzling smile at the audience to find girls, boys, and even some parents smiling widely back at me.

"You truly are an amazing and caring person. I have one more question. You've probably heard this question multiple time but we need I stay updated. So, is there a special someone?"

She asked listening intently.

"No. My parents always told me my career comes first. And I'm really not looking for anyone."

"What about a family? Don't you want to have a husband or kids?"

"Eventually, yes. But right now I'm just 18 and focusing on my career. And I guess in just waiting for the right person."

I said cheerily although I was thinking of Harry. Every time this question is asked he's all I think about. I should really just forget about him. But I can't.

"I cannot express how much you are an inspiration to everyone. Well best wishes of luck for your career, dear."

I smiled to the point where it hurt. She really couldn't stop saying how much of an inspiration I was. It was actually very reassuring. We got set up for the live song I was about to sing.

"I know that look you're given

Like you've got something to prove

'Cause I have walked for miles and miles in that same pair of shoes

You refuse forgiveness

Like its something to be earned

But sometimes pain's the

only way that we can learn

You can never fall too hard,

So fast,

So far

That you can't get back when you're lost

Where you are is never too late

So bad

So much that you can't change

Who you are

You believe in freedom

But you don't know how to choose

You gotta step out of your feelings

That your so afraid to lose

And everyday

You put your feet on the floor