the sick

Mikayla's POV

I threw a pillow at Louis making him squeal. It was just a pillow. Gosh. "Why did you do that?" he asked mocking a hurt look. I grabbed the pillow again and looked at the tag.

"The pillow told me to!"

"The pillow told you to?"

"Yeah. See. Directions: throw pillow." He raised an eyebrow and took the pillow from my hands. His eyebrows furrowed as he read the tag then he threw the pillow at my face.

"It says Throw Pillow; directions: do not dry clean,"

I fell off the couch while everyone burst out laughing. I took the pillow off my face and glared at everyone. They all shut up immediately.

"It's like she's staring into my soul..." Zayn whispered to Liam. Liam nodded agreeing. I sat up and turned to Louis.

"Those aren't directions! This pillow has got some problems. Hey. wait, where's Harry?" I asked him. The boys all came over for a movie night except or Harry who seemed to be missing.

"He said he's coming soon. He's somewhere called Buckhurst Hill." he said looking down at his phone. "That's about fifteen miles away. What's he doing there?"

"I don't know. He ran off after I came home." I nodded looking down.

We sat an talked until a gentle knock came from the door. I skipped over and opened it. Harry stood there looking off in the distance.

"Hey come on in..." I trailed off. He stepped inside without even giving me a second glance. He really needs to make up his mind: it's either he is mad at me or he isn't. I went and sat down on my spot on the floor.

'Whats up with you and Harry?' That was Max.

'He's being difficult. Can't make up his mind if he hates me or not.'

'Im sorry.'

'Nothing to be sorry for.'

Max sent me a sorry smile. People need to stop worrying. This is my problem. Not theirs. The room developed an awkward silence as Harry sat down. I don't do awkward silence.

"Let's go swimming in the hotel pool!" I exclaimed. Everyone looked at me like I was crazy.

Maybe I was.

"The pools closed genius." Lexi said. "So? We sneak in. No problem." They just sat there staring at me until Louis broke the silence.

"Sounds like a plan!" he exclaimed. Everyone nodded in agreement, but not without hesitating.

"Hey can I-"

"NO!" Everyone, except for Lexi and Maddie shouted, interrupted Harry.

"Well!" Harry scoffed.

Lexi and Maddie stared at all of us wondering what the hell that was. Liam, Louis, Zayn, and Niall raised an eyebrow at Sam, Max, Kelsey, and I. "We are not letting Harry swim naked." we all said in unison. They looked dumbfounded about how we knew Harry was going to ask that. Lexi and Maddie stared at Harry, mouths open. "And you call yourselves fans!" he scoffed at them.

~~~~~

All us girls got into our bathing suits and wrapped towels around our bodies. We snuck into the pool area and the girls all cannonballed into the pool together. We came out of the water to see the boys raising an eyebrow.

"It's like that was rehearsed." Liam said. "Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't." we said in unison. The boys looked t us like we were crazy. Well the One Direction crew did. It was our classic answer for everything, they should get used to it.