the telepathy

Harry's POV

"We could say the same for you!" Liam told her smiling. "I can honestly say I haven't heard singing like yours. It's angelic." Niall said cheekily. "Awwwww thanks guys!" She said plopping down on one one of the five couches that wasn't occupied.

It was a pretty big dressing room. Kelsey, Sam, Max, Josh, Tom, Haydn, Nick, Will, and two other girls walked in.

"Oh this is Lexi and Maddie." Mikayla said pointing to the two girls. "Hello loves," I said to them they looked on the verge of screamingly and fangirling but just smiled and sat down next to Mikayla.

The rest of them positioned themselves on the other two couches and started up a conversation about playing instruments or something. Liam, Niall, Zayn, Louis, Lexi, and Maddie started talking about something too.

I was too busy not paying attention to them to really know. I looked over at Mikayla for a minute or two. She looked beautiful. I've never really called a girl beautiful except her. With her beautiful blonde curls and lively brown eyes, she was irresistible. She glanced over at me and I was about to turn away when I noticed she was staring at me.

Directly in the eyes.

She moved her gaze down to my lips for a couple seconds then turned to glare at Sam and Max. They probably told her something telepathically. Yeah they can do that. They ARE triplets.

Mikayla's POV

I stared at Harry's lips. Oh those lips. Plump, full, irresistible,very kissable-'Then go kiss him already!'

'Yeah! This is getting really annoying!'

'Stop reading my thoughts then!' I yelled at them. I'm guessing Harry already told you that we can communicate telepathically. It's sometimes cool but at times like these it was annoying and slightly embarrassing. I looked back over at Harry who had an eyebrow raised. His eyes flickered over to Max and Sam and I nodded. He smiled then looked over to Louis who was calling his name.

'Oh my gosh. It's like your guys' annoying PDA all over again.'

'Sickening and disruptive.'

'I thought I told you to stop invading my thoughts' I telepathized rolling my eyes.

They both grinned sheepishly at me before joining the conversation that the others were having. I closed my eyes and leaned back in my seat, somehow falling asleep.

~~~~~

"Kay, wake up." Sam's voice softly spoke. Without opening my eyes I asked,"Where are we?"

"In the limo at the hotel," he told me. I opened one eye and reached out my arms. "Carry me?" I pleaded. He groaned and picked me up carrying me out of the limo. I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my head in his shirt. I felt warm air touch my body as we entered the hotel.

'Really?'

'What? She wanted me to carry her? She's tired'

'No she's just lazy.'

'Hey, I can hear you!'

'See she's perfectly fine to walk.'

'Can you walk now?'

'No.'

'Okay'

'I love you!'

'Haha, love you too!'

'Your cologne is strong.'

'Just go to sleep.'

'Okay.'