the meeting

Mikayla's POV

"Kay, wake up," a soft voice spoke. Well it was definitely not Sarah.

I opened my eyes to find Sam staring at me smiling. I looked around. "The plane landed." Sam told me. I nodded getting up like everyone else to get my carry-ons from the storage units above.

I followed my crew out of the plane. Once we were officially in the airport, Sam and Max both grabbed one of my carry-ons and took my hand. I shook my head and smiled. Once out of the terminal, I was practically blinded by the flashing light. The boys squeezed me hands knowing my eyes were sometimes sensitive to the lights. I let go of their hands and went to take pictures and sign autographs. I really only had two bodyguards.

Max and Sam were really protective. The four of them trailed behind me. Sam, Max, Kelsey, Lexi, and Maddie got some attention too. We slowly made our way to the luggage pick up area.

I found my bags an grabbed them, only to have them snatched by none other than Max and Sam.

I groaned,"At least let me carry my carry-ons!" I told them. Sam handed me my purse and I looked at it dumbfounded.

"When did you take this?" I asked. He just chuckled and walked on. I turned to back to them."Okay... give me something else to carry. They looked at me, laughed, and then rolled their eyes.

Did I mention that they are my triplet brothers? No? Well they are. They are not identical though. Okay so in just gonna tell you the family chart oldest to youngest. Kay? Cool.

James- 25

Alex- 23

Matthew- 21

Sam- 18- older by an hour

Max- 18- older by three minutes

Me- 18

Kelsey- 16

Noah- 12

My mom is 45. She had James at age 20 so yeah... :D

Anyway... we exited the airport to be mobbed by paparazzi and flashing lights.

Sam slipped a pair of sunglasses over my eyes and we walked to the limo it was a pretty big limo to fit nine people. It drove us to a fancy hotel that the Lexi and Maddie were gaping at.

Yeah they have never been on tour with me. My house is three stories. This is like 45 floors. Same old, same old. We walked in an got the penthouse suite. On floor 57. 45,57 just a 12 floor difference. Not a big one.

The penthouse had ten different rooms, a large living room, and large kitchen and three good sized bathrooms apart from the ones in each of the bedrooms.

I walked into the first room I saw and smiled. There was a TV, a bathroom, a dresser, a desk, and a king sized bed.

But the thing that caught my eye was the view from the balcony. Sure the clouds were out and it was raining a bit, but imagine what it would look like at night. You could see the whole city from here. There was also a hill away from the city. A bright green hill. You could see where flowers grew because of the patches of color.

There was a river that looked like clear, clean water. My description doesn't do justice to what the beauty was like. Even on a rainy day like this. An arm slung around my shoulder and another went around my waist. We were more best friends than triplets.

Siblings always fought.

Never once have we fought over a big thing. We couldn't stay mad at each other for fifteen minutes. We couldn't be apart for ten minutes. Our teachers found that out the hard way. We were always kept in the same classes from that day on. I laid my head on Max's shoulder and we all looked at the city.