Chapter 9: Cuz You're Mine

I. Am. So. Sorry.

My laptop died with ALL of my stories on there and I just wasn't motivated enough to continue with this story until I got a message from Julia12301 which really kicked my butt into writing this! I know it's short and I'm not really proud of it but EXPECT MORE. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed is back with a vengenance! I will try to update soon but until then

Happy Reading

~~~

Chapter 9: Cuz You're Mine

"We should wake her up," I faintly heard a voice say. I wanted to tell it to shut up and just leave me be.

"She's tired, let her sleep!" another voice snapped at the first voice. I wanted to give that voice a high five. Way to go voice two!

"So what Cameron, you're just going to drag her unconscious body through your last class?" a new voice asked.

"I could just take her home..."

"Ha! You know she'd smack you for ditching," voice one said.

"But she's exhausted..."

"Yeah, she does look like crap," voice three added.

My body could feel the vibrations of a growl at my back.

"She does not look like crap!" voice two, aka Cam, defended. "She looks perfect."

I chuckled silently. "I probably do look like crap Cam, it's fine."

Finally I began to open my eyes and the first thing I noticed was Cam's green eyes.

"Morning sunshine," he grinned.

"Morning," I smiled back sweetly before looking over at Chase and Maddie, also known as Voices three and one respectively, then looked back at Cam. "Thanks for defending me against tweedledee and tweedledum."

"Hey, don't call Maddie dumb, she's standing right there!" Chase protested. We all gave him an incredulous look while I stood up and dusted myself off.

"How long was I asleep?" I asked.

"The entire period," Cam replied wrapping his arms around me.

"I slept on you for almost an hour and a half and you still can't take your hands off me huh?" I teased, loving the warmth of his touch.

"I'll never get enough of you Kitten, get used to it," he whispered quietly in my ear which made a shiver run down my spine. Obviously, wolf boy noticed and chuckled.

Jerk.

Maddie and Chase left us as soon as Cam got cuddly so I changed as quick as I could and dashed outside only to find Cam leaning against the wall opposite of the change room with his arms crossed over his chest.

And damn that is a nice chest..

"Kitten, you're drooling," Cam grinned. Why oh why must the attractive boy be so cocky?

Trying to regain my composure I just shrugged and replied "I like the view."

To say that Cam was shocked was an understatement; his jaw dropped and his beautiful green eyes looked like they were going to pop out of their sockets. I walked over to him, never taking my eyes off of him, and whispered in his ear, trying to be as seductive as humanly possible, "You coming to class?"

He shuddered before nodding obediently. It's nice to know I have this effect on him, maybe I should tease him as much as he teases me, feminism and all that jazz.

But alas, I couldn't hold in my amusement because at that moment I burst into laughter, unable to control myself at all, which also broke Cam out of his trance.

"You, you, you-" he stuttered appalled before breaking into his grin that I loved so much. "Tease!"

"Don't act like you don't like it Cam," I laughed. "In fact, is that drool on your chin?"

"What?" he wiped at his chin and that when I doubled over in a laughing fit.

"That. Was. Priceless!"

"Kitten, if I were you I'd run."

Didn't need to tell me twice, I bolted faster than you could say flash. I ran straight for the chemistry class, granted our chemistry teacher was not happy to see me crash in five minutes late to his class but before he could say anything Cam came running in, grabbing my waits and picking me straight off the floor.

"Put me down!" I said quickly, fearing our chem teacher's wrath.

"Oh Ryn how you wound me so," Cam sighed dramatically before putting me down and facing our teacher who was red in the face. "Good afternoon sir."

"Mr Mace, if you and your friend would kindly take a seat..." he prompted.

My jaw dropped. What? No detention? No lectures? Just a "kindly take a seat" ? Cam on the other hand expected as much, he guided me back to our lab bench and took out the textbook from my bag.

He finally looked at me, still looking shocked. "What? I didn't bring my book, and I knew you would have."

"Not the book Cam!" I whisper yelled since whats-his-face continued with his lesson. "We didn't get in trouble at all!"

Cam grinned. "Oh that? I told you, Sampson's a part of the pack. He wouldn't have yelled at you because you're with me."

I did not like that reasoning one bit.

When the final bell rang I packed up my books slowly. Just as I thought, Cam waited patiently standing beside me. I waited until everyone else left before I finally stood up.

"Mr. Sampson?" I called out as I noticed the middle aged man with the greying hair was about to leave.

"Yes?" he looked quickly at Cam behind me before returning his gaze back at me, now looking slightly nervous.

"I just wanted to apologize for coming into class late, and being such a distraction from the beginning of your lesson," I explained. His eyebrows shot up in surprise.

"Well Miss-"

"Rayner. Ryn Rayner."

"Ryn, thank you for your apology," he smiled. "But you didn't have to. Cameron over there is family, it's nice to see him so happy. And I'm glad he found you."

"Thanks Sampson," Cam grinned, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind, something I now noticed he loves to do.

"Be late for my class again Mace and you won't be saying that again," Mr. Sampson grinned before heading off.

Cam turned me around to face him quickly and crashed his lips against mine. Not that I didn't love that, but hey a girl needs to breathe. Finally he pulled away and rested his forehead against mine.

"What was that for?" I asked, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Nothing, just thinking about stuff, then I wanted to kiss you, so I did, cuz you're mine."

"Hmm, I don't remember agreeing to be yours," I said playfully but on the inside my inner cheerleader was doing a floor routine that would cream all the "Bring it On" movies combined.

"I don't need your permission Kitten, you're mine and I'm yours," Cam laughed kissing my forehead gently. "I don't share."

"What's with the Kitten nick name? I don't like it," I pouted.

"Which is exactly why it stays," he grinned. "You can be my little Kitten."

"I demand a new nickname!" I crossed my arms over my chest and stomped my feet angrily.

"Hmm, seems like Kitten is getting catty," he snickered.

"I'm warning you Mace, stop it!"

"Meow."

"That's it you asked for it!" I screamed chasing him out of the school.

And the whole time, I was laughing too.