Chapter 4- Nasty Ass Perverted Thoughts

HIYA so congratulations you're on chapter 4! wahoo i hope you like the book so far so would you mind voting? or commenting because i would love to hear what you have to say anyways yeah, still need a cover and for some reason wattpad won't let me upload my makeshift temporary cover so if you know why... please enlighten me? :$ Happy reading!

Peace Out ----- 0309

  Chapter 4: Nasty Ass Perverted Thoughts

          Classes weren’t too bad, except that Cam and Chase decided to take it upon themselves to annoy me. Maddie understood and told them both to buzz off, which made them turn to her but she was already so used to it she had no trouble ignoring them.

“Don’t let the idiots bother you,” Mads told me as we headed to our lockers (which were only a few away from each other). “If anything I’m sure you could just tell Alex and he’d bash their heads in.”

            Alex would bash their heads in that was for sure. We headed towards the cafeteria. My first day and I’ve already made two enemies: Cameron Mace and Chase Mylar. God I hate those two some times, but what was worst was Blake.

“Hello there,” he said as he stepped in front of me. I took in his black jeans and white v-neck that showed off his pretty built arms. His brown hair was incredibly disheveled. Overall, he looked like a fricken Calvin Klein model, and more importantly he looked completely interested.

            Yet for some reason I could only think back to Cam.

            Cam, with the always messy jet black hair and the daring green eyes, the one that practically attacked me because of his stupid hot head, the one that only did that because he was so in love with his little sister, the one that liked to tease me despite hardly knowing me…

            The one that just slammed his brother’s head into the nearest table.

“Oh my god!” Maddie screamed.

“Cam!” I shouted trying to tear them apart.

            Without any warning Chase swung a right hook right into Blake’s face.

“Don’t you dare think those thoughts about her,” he growled. Blake looked beyond pissed and was going to go after Chase but Cam got in the way and gutted him.

“Cam! Chase cut it out!” I demanded. Chase looked my way then stepped back but Cam was seething.

“Shut up Ryn,” he growled, not taking his eyes off of Blake.

“Don’t tell me what to do,” I glared at him. Two guys that were with Blake got up and went at Chase and Cam and I’ll admit I was scared shitless for them. Blake’s goons were huge…

“Alex get all six of your asses down here now!” Mads screamed. I looked over at her, she was on the phone talking to Alex.

            I was so caught up in that that I didn’t even notice when one of the goons grabbed my arms and yanked me in front of him.