Chapter 2- Just Call us the Brady Bunch

OKAY SOOOOOOO i was pleasantly surprised to have even gotten any reads so THANKS A BUNCH! (see how i tied in the chapter title.... skillz.) ANYWAY i'm still looking for a cover which i would LOVE some help with if you're up for it ANND i wanted to start creating the cast but i have no idea who should be graced with the role of Cam any suggestions?

Happy Reading!

Peace Out ---- 0309

Chapter 2: Just Call us the Brady Bunch

            I woke up and instantly knew I was on a bed. There was no way the ground was this comfortable. I looked around me, okay so I’m not in a hospital, good to know. I was in someone’s room, it had pink walls and looked extremely girly. That’s when I noticed Haley playing with a doll on the end of the bed.

“Oh you’re awake!” she smiled. Carefully she wrapped her little tiny arms around my neck. “Thank you for helping me.”

“Don’t even worry about it,” I said back to her.

“Abby fixed you all up,” she said pointing at my stomach which was now wrapped around in bandages. I looked at my arms and legs, I was completely clean. I also happened to be wearing really baggy shorts that came way past my knees, and was left in a sports bra, probably to be covered enough but still not mess with the cuts.

“Where is everyone? And where am I?” I asked Haley, who was also cleaned up. She was wearing a purple top with jeans, her hair up in a ponytail.

“Everyone’s downstairs. Daddy’s yelling at Jack because he wanted to eat you,” Haley explained.

“I hope your daddy eats him,” I murmured.

“And you’re in my room,” she told me happily. “I don’t remember your name though.”

“It’s Ryn,” I smiled.

“That’s a pretty name.”

“Haley’s a prettier name.”

            She giggled. “Thanks. Maddie always said that she picked my name.”

“Who’s Maddie?” I asked.

“She’s my other friend,” Haley told me. “Abby’s daughter, she helped fix your tummy.”

            Abby’s daughter? So, my cousin.

“Where is she?”

“She went to go get more bandages for you― oh here she is!”

            Maddie, just like her mom had long chestnut brown hair that was dead straight I just wanted to run a brush through it. She had big brown eyes, and was slim and petite. Damn my cousin was pretty.

“Oh my god you’re awake!” she said happily bouncing over to me. “I never even knew you existed, thank god you were there to protect Haley! Mom told me all about uncle Daniel and Aunt Layla but I’ve never met them and here you are! You’re gorgeous by the way.”