Social anxiety.

The day went by as smooth as a dirt road. A lot of people kept staring at you for some reason, and people kept whispering things to each other.

Mostly the attention wasn't on you, you were too boring and quiet. But something apparently has spurred people into thinking you're the most interesting thing in the world.

When you walked into your 3rd hour, biology, you were greeted with some of your new "friends" from the table. From what you remember their names were Eridan, Kanaya, and Rose.

Rose waves at you and motioned for you to come sit down. You obliged setting your stuff next to Eridan.

He glanced at you, his lip in a hateful sneer. You shied away from his gaze. Kanaya noticed.

"Eridan. Play nicer with our new friend." She hissed. "I see you healed up nicely, (y/n)." 

"Oh...uh...yeah, thank you for helping.." You muttered. Eridan glanced from you too Kanaya.

"WWhat do youu mean, 'healed'?" He asked viciously. Kanaya sighed.

"Well, (y/n) was badly injured from a fight. I helped her heal at Karkat's house." She explained promptly.

"Youu got 'n a fight? WWith wwho?" He asked again. Jeez he should asked so many questions, his stutter gets worse each time.

"Kristina Rollen. That burley chick in the corner." You groaned.

Eridan snarled.

"She looks like a behemoth. Holy glub, she's huge." He snickered. You giggled a bit and sat up in you chair.

"Well, it'd e one hell of a time to try and fight her. We'll help you, you know." Stated Rose, Kanaya smiled at her lovingly.

"Thanks." You smiled awkwardly. In all honesty you didn't believe a word they said. They were most likely trying to be nice and make you feel better.

You stared at your notebook and sighed.

------

The next classes went by quickly and soon it became lunch time.

You were invited again to sit next to Karkat.

"Hey, (y/n), after school wait for me by my locker. I don't want another fuck up to happen." Karkat grumbled. You nodded and smiled.

Everybody began talking excitedly. Occasionally you noticed people staring at you. They snickered.

A frown crept on your lips. What the hell is going on?

"Hey, (y/n), are you listening?"

You whipped your head around to see Vriska snapping her fingers at you.

"What?"

Vriska laughed.

"I was asking what you were looking at."

"Oh..." You stared at your lunch. "Well, I've noticed people are staring at me more than usual. It's weird."

Vriska's face went to happy to dead serious in a matter of seconds.

"You...haven't heard?" She whispered.

"What?"

"Wait, thhe theriously hathen't heard yet?" Asked Sollux incredulously.

"Ohhhh, I don't wanna tail her...poor gill..." Said Feferi.

"What?"

"Oh my god, she seriously doesn't know it's all over the school." Said Dave seriously.

"WHAT?" You asked again.

"Well, people are saying that.....you slept with Karkat. People are calling you a whore or a slut. (Y/n) I'm really sorry I had to tell you..." Vriska said quietly.

You froze. What?

"WHAT?"

"Karkat-"

"Who in the ever loving FUCK is saying that? Are people this dim witted? Maybe it's just that they're useless douchebags that spend their time making every one around them sick of them!"

You slumped over the table and groaned.

"Just, great." You mumbled.

"We're really sorry. I wouldn't get worked up about it. So far anyone who's mentioned it in front of us has had some sort of punishment. It's only fair." Said Vriska reassuringly.

"I just don't. Fucking. Need. This." You groaned again.

"Hey, sis. Don't motherfucking worry about it. It's all good see? Me and tavbro got your motherfucking back." Said Gamzee dreamily.

A shaky voice said "yeah!" In the background.

You lifted your head up and smiled.

"Thanks guys....Vriska...where'd you hear this from?" You turned toward the blonde with a scowl.

She grimaced.

"I heard that Kristina is the one who is making it up. I've been telling everybody that I know you and Karkat and that Karkat's too much of a pussy to actually do it." She replied.

"HEY--you bitch! I'm not that much of a pussy! That matter is my fucking business, fuckass, and I don't want to waver my love life under the noses of all the dip shits in this school!!" Karkat retorted.

"What am I going to do?" You wailed.

"You could ignore it or...." Began Terezi "set up some elaborate plan to get back at them." She looked at Vriska and scowled.

"Ohh come on!!! That was an accident! But anyway.... You could get revenge..." Said Vriska.

"How???? Kristina has no weaknesses!" You snapped.

Vriska's lips tugged upward into a smile full of malice.

"I know more than a few things about her!, for example, she is an internet prostitute!" She cackled.(prostitution is extremely bad, especially if you're underage! I do not support it!!!)

Everyone was silent.

"I...." You stared at your hands."everyone meet at Karkat's house after school. We need to plan this bitch."

Everyone cheered. You smiled, Karkat grimaced.

Somehow, in the back of your mind, you knew it was going to go very badly. But you couldn't give two-flying fucks.

Everyone thinks you're a slut.

Maybe they'll change their minds after they learned about Kristina.