He tickles you BSM

Age 12
"Liaaaaammmmm!" You yell, frustrated. "What is it, Y/N?" He asks. You smile innocently. "Can I use your phone charger, pretty please?" "No Y/N. Find yours." "But I don't wanna!" You say, stomping your foot stubbornly. He raises an eyebrow, but goes back to his task. Suddenly a sly grin sneaks its way onto your face. You slunk away, saying, "Well, I guess I'll just have to take it." You say, but he hears you. "Oh no you won't!" You sprint up the stairs, your brother on your heels. You grab the charger, but Liam pushes you down. He grabs it, but you lick him and he drops it in disgust, screaming, "EWWWWW!" You smirk but he pins you down. He starts poking your ribs, making you giggle unwillingly. "Oh, is Miss Y/N ticklish?" You shake your head, but giggle again when he spiders his fingers across your torso and side. You try to wiggle away but his knees trap you in place. He gently rests his bum on your thighs and moves his hands from your stomach to your armpits. You scream out and squirm even more. "Say I'm the best brother in the world! And that you are a big girl and can find your own charger and not steal mine!" "N-no! L-Liam STOP!" He continues. "Say it! Or I won't stop!" "NEVER! Liam-haha-please-hah-STOP!" "Say it!!!!" "OK! YOUR THE BEST BROTHER IN THE WORLD AND IM A BIG GIRL AND I CAN FIND MY OWN CHARGER AND NOT STEAL YOURS!!!" He stops. "Now, was that so hard?" "Yes!" You groan trying to push him off of you. "Ugh, get off of me you big fattie!" He lays down on you."Nope! Not till you give me my charger." You huff and hand it to him. He smiles and kisses you on the forehead, afterward you wiping it off. He gets up and helps you up. He walks out, but not before saying, "I love you, bug." You mumble, "Love you too."
********************************
Sorry it's short, but I think this'll be a good book. If you see any mistakes please tell me. I'd love to know :)

Thanks for reading!