1.

{A/N} Hey guys so this is chapter one of Your Guardian Angel and its my first fanfic so don't hate on it to much but please do tell me your thoughts on it in the comment section below hope you like it Xx

Isabella's POV

I sat on a bench right outside of an alley. Music blared from behind a door just twenty yards away. I had to get out of there. The loud, hard rock music was starting to give me a headache.

The cool London breeze overcame my body, and began to get the best of me. I had been sitting out here for about twenty five minutes, trying to get rid of the headache that was starting to deter even my thoughts.

I sat there for a few minutes wondering if it could get any colder; and well, I soon as I thought of that, the next thing I knew it was snowing. It wasn't coming down very hard, so it was actually quite nice just seeing the small white flakes fall slowly.

But right as I began enjoying myself, the wind started to pick up so the nice cool breeze was now freezing. I quickly got up and shuffled towards the door that the blaring music was coming from.

Walking down the alley was a bit unnerving, considering it was pitch black outside and the only light provided was from the 'EXIT' sign above the door. I kept my eyes on the light, trying not to let the dark sky come over me.

The dark had always frightened me. I'm not really sure why, but my best reasoning was that the dark is like the unknown and well, I've never really been a big fan of surprises.

Just as I was getting ready to grab the door handle, my best friend, Leah, stumbled out onto the pavement. It was quite clear that she was drunk, seeing as I've never in my life seen my best friend walk like that before, and I could practically smell the alcohol on her from a few feet away.

"Hey, I know you!" she said, almost falling over.

God she must've been really drunk.

"Yes, Leah. I'm Isabella, your best friend," I said loudly, so she could hear me over the blaring music. "How much did you have to drink, Leah?" I ask.

"I don't know just a few," she said, picking at her fingernails. I could see straight through her lie. But it was also possible she had so many she just couldn't remember.

But it didn't matter, she still shouldn't have been drinking.

"C'mon, lets get you home," I said, putting her arm around my shoulder.

"I can do it myself! I know where I live!" she yelled, starting to stumble towards the road.

Our car was parked on the opposite side of the street. I followed behind her and watched her closely crossing the road, making sure she didn't step out in front of a car. Thankfully, she didn't.

After she reached the car, I could see her digging in her purse for her keys. I kept my eyes on her and started walking across the road.

The next thing I knew, I heard tires screeching and someone yelled, "GET OUT OF THE ROAD!"

Bright lights blinded me, and I shut my eyes. This was it, I was going to die.

I knew this had to be the end, the sound of the car was too close for me to do anything. I braced myself and shoved my arms in front of my face.

Suddenly, I felt someone push me backwards and my body hit the cold, hard ground. The person had to be on top of me, as I felt their body pushed hard against mine.

I then slowly open both eyes to be met with two, sparkly, green eyes and curly hair. From what part I could see of him, he was breathtaking.

The dark night made it hard to see much of anything, but I could see that he was beautiful, almost angelic.

I closed my eyes and reopened them. He was gone.

I looked around for the strange boy, but he was nowhere in sight.

"Oh my God are you okay!?" I turn my attention to my drunken friend wobbling toward me, covering her mouth.

"D-did you see him?" I stuttered.

"Who? See who? I didn't see anything other then you almost getting hit by a car!" Leah said raising her voice a little more than my liking. "Are you okay?" she asked once again, this time not as loud.

As Leah bent down beside me, I struggled to speak. "Yeah, I think so," I finally spit out, and then I got up from the snowy asphalt. I dusted myself off and noticed my hands were shaking.

I guess Leah did too. "Are you sure you're alright?" She looked me straight in the eye.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine," I told her.

"C'mon let's just get home," she looked both ways before crossing the road, and pulled me with her. She led me over to the passenger side and opened the door for me.

"Here, get in," she said, holding the door for me. I looked at her like she was crazy.

"What?" she asked, countering a confused look.

"I'm not letting you drive, you've had way too much to drink."

"I did not!" she whined.

I gave her a questioning look and said "Oh really? Walk straight on that road line." I pointed to the thick, white line beside the sidewalk. She gave me a look, stepped on the line and started walking. She couldn't walk straight and kept falling over. I chuckled at her fail of proving me wrong.

"I'll call a cab."

I grab my phone out of my back pocket, first thanking any and every God I hadn't cracked or broken it during my encounter. I called for a cab and gave the woman on the line the address of the club.