Chapter 5- Broken Hearts and Sad Songs

I sat there and watched them in action. I never really understood football but I enjoyed watching my brother and Marcus play. That cute boy finally came out and came to sit by me on the bleachers.

"Hey", he said sitting down.

"Hi", I gave a small smile and waved.

"Is this seat taken?"

"No. Wait, shouldn't you be out there with them?"

"Yea but I got hurt and the coach wants to make sure I'm safe before I can play again."

"Are you still hurt?"

"No, the coach just doesn't want us playing if we've been hurt unless there's a guarantee that we arent hurt."

"Oh, so what happened?"

"I got tackled by four guys and one of them happened to be the fattest guy on the team. He landed on my knee and crushed my bone. Him and the added weight was too much for my knee."

"OMG, that's horrible! At least your okay now." I touched his knee while rubbing small circles on it. I quickly removed it when he began to rub the back of his neck- the sign that a boy is nervous.

"Oh I'm sorry."

"No its fine, I'm sorry I never really knew your name."

"Oh I'm Kyla, I don't know your name either."

"I'm Alex." He smiled as I blushed and we talked about how we knew the people we knew. Soon, Marcus came marching up the bleachers.

"Hey Kyla." , he came to wrap his arm around me. "What are you doing talking to this douf?"

"I'll just go since I see you guys want to talk." , Alex rolled his eyes at Marcus and ran down the bleachers.

"What's up beautiful?", Marcus kissed my cheek.

"What was that for?" I slapped his arm making him jump.

"What?!"

"I was talking to him."

"Ok?"

"Ok and you came over here and now he's gone."

"Ok and you belong to me, not him."

"I don't belong to anyone."

"Yes you do."

"Marcus no I don't, do NOT play with me!!"

"Ok ok calm down. Just breathe. Are you my girlfriend?"

"Why would you ask me that?"

"So I can know."

"Oh I don't know. Well actually.... No!" He smashed his lips against mine and asked, "how about now?"

"Marcus thats not gonna work I-"
He smashed his lips against mine cutting me off.

"How about now?" I was about to answer when Kyle called him to the field. The cute boy was down on the field on his phone and when I got lonely I yelled his name.

"Alex!" I yelled and he looked up at me. I motioned for him to come here and he ran up the bleachers.

"Hey don't you think your boyfriend will have a problem with this?" He asked as he was about to sit down on the bleachers.

"Yea he would, if I had one. Which I don't."

"What about Marcus?"

"Oh Marcus is just a boy I used to go with."