Chapter 2- Interesting

I went home to change clothes and to get ready to go to the movies. I put on some high waist shorts and a Justin Bieber shirt because he's bae. I put my hair in a messy bun and headed downstairs. I sat down to text Kyle.

*text convo*

Me: hey are we still going to the movies??

Big bro: yeah

Me: so....

Big bro: what?

Me: how do you expect me to get there??

Big bro: oh about that, Marcus is gonna pick you up

Me: R u freaking serious!!! Me alone in a car with Marcus for Lord knows how long!

Big bro: it'll be worth it when we go see the movie

Me: yea w.e. but u owe me for this

Big bro: don't I always

*end of convo*

I laughed at his last text but my smile soon died down when I heard the doorbell ring. I went to the door to see a happy face on the other side of it.

"Great, I have to ride with you." I gave a sarcastic smile.

"It's nice to see you too. You ready?" Marcus smiled.

"As ready as I'll ever be."  And with that we walked out and arrived at his car as he opened the door for me.

"Thanks." I said quietly as he nodded.
He looked at me for a while and started the engine. My favorite song begin to play.

"We could have had it all! Rolling in the deep! You had my heart inside of your hand. And you played it with the beat!" I sung along.

"Wow you really like this song!" Marcus laughed as I blushed.

"Yea I love Adele." He looked at me for a second before a huge smile appeared on his face.

"What?" I was confused.

"I remember you told me that she we were together." His smile soon died when be spoke of our previous relationship.

"Yea and you told me you love Ed Sheeran."

"Thanks for reminding me." He smiled as I turned to my phone and went to Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran.

I turned the radio down as Marcus looked confused. When it started to play the confused look turned very happy.

"Really Ky?" He smiled. Him calling me that made me want to melt in my seat.

"Come on and sing." I began to poke him. "You know you want to."

"And baby I will be loving you til were seventy. And baby my heart could fall as hard at twenty three! And I'm thinking bout how, people fall in love in mysterious ways." The way he sung made it feel like he was singing to me.

The glances he gave me made me feel special. Soon the song went off and were at the movie theater.

I was getting out when Marcus whispered, "wait." I sat there as he appeared at the side of my door opening it for me.

"Thank you." I mumbled.

"Anything for a beautiful lady." He smiled at me as I blushed and looked down at the ground to avoid his gaze. We walked in and waited for the rest of the guys.

"Why is your brother always late?" Marcus asked impatiently.

"Shouldn't you know? You're around when he gets ready." I said with a sly smile.

"Yea but it doesn't take this long."

"You know when we were together you used to take forever to get ready." I cringed at the thought of our previous relationship. A smile crept on Marcus's face.

"Yeah​ but perfection takes time."

"Then why did you take so long?"

"Ha ha very funny! Speak of the devil, here comes Kyle and the rest of the boys now." Just as I was about to say something, I felt my brother's arms around me.

"You act like you haven't seen me in years!" I forced out as he squeezed me.

"It feels like it. I've been thinking about you a lot too!" He has a gigantic smile on his face showing all his teeth.

When he steps back to introduce me to his friends I notice one guy and one guy in particular.

He's on his phone texting someone, probably a girlfriend, someone that looks that good can't be single.

"Why are you single then?" Marcus asks as I looked confused. OMG did I say that out loud. Wow, Kyla. Nice going.

"Shut up!" I protest.

"How about you make me?" He began to get close, as I get even closer- if that's even possible.

"What will I have to do to get you to shut up?"

"Wanna find out?"

"I would love to, Mr. Hotstuff.

"Woah bring it down love birds. Now we know not to go to a romantic movie." He pulls Marcus away from me as I bit my lip. I wonder what would have happened if my brother wasn't there.

"We can find out, if you like." Marcus whispered in my ear. Did I say something out loud again! I need to work on that. I gave a small laugh and continued to walk.

After we had everything we needed we went to see a movie. We went and sat down. I couldn't wait to see what movie we would watch.

I sat between the quiet guy (the hot one who was texting earlier) and Marcus. As the movie started my eyes widened at the sight.

We were gonna watch Unfriended. I hate horror movies, especially when watching them at night.

"Scared much?" Marcus must have noticed my facial expression.

"Why do you guys love to torture me? If you love someone, you don't torture them." I said.

My eyes widened at what I'd just said. Marcus must have noticed what I said because his face was full of fear, confusion, irony, and emotion.

"I mean as in my brother- I know that- I mean- you know--" His finger touching my lips cut me off.

"Shh its okay, I understand." He came closer to me and put his jacket around my shoulders. "And by the way, in case you didn't notice, I do love you." He said very quietly but loud enough for me to hear him.