Chapter 3- Really

I sat there in complete awe of what he had just said to me. I looked up and smiled as I thought of how good he was to me when were together. Maybe I was too dramatic.

I mean he hasn't spoken to any girls from school since we broke up. I feel like he reserving himself for me, but why would he do that? Does he think that I will automatically come running back to him?

Maybe I still have feelings for him, I mean he was an amazing boyfriend and all I could ask for and more.

"Are you okay?" He asked and I could see the worried look plastered on his face.

"I'm fine, you?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I couldn't be better." He gave me the smile that made me feel beautiful.

The movie might have lame to some people, but to me, it was too scary. Most of the time I was on my phone. When we were walking out of the theater, Marcus put his hand around my neck.

"Need me to take you home lil sis?" Kyle while his gaze settled on.

"No thanks I'm fine." I smiled and looked at Marcus. He opened the door for me, got on the driver's side, and started the engine.
When the radio was still muted he reached for the volume button as I grabbed his hand and said, " Don't."

"Marcus I need to talk to you." I swallowed the lump in my throat.

"Ok." He was obviously confused. To be completely honest I was confused myself. I didn't know what I was going to say. I didn't know where to start.

"Do you like me?"

"Of course I do, why would I let someone I don't like ride in my car."

"No silly, I mean like as a girlfriend."

"Yea, I still do. And to be completely honest I never stopped liking you. From the day I saw you, I knew that I would want to make a special place in my heart for you, and I was glad I did." He sighs before continuing.

"And when we broke up, I didn't know what to do. To be honest we weren't supposed to move back here, I just didn't know how I would live without you in my life."

"Marcus, why didn't you tell me that?!"

"Because you avoided me and you didn't want to talk to me so I don't know, there wasn't time."

"I can always make time for you and trust me I would have listened. Now that I think about it, I over reacted and took things too far. The thing is that Marcus, I was falling for you and I was scared that if I let you back in that I would tell you how I felt and be embarrassed when you didn't feel the same."

"Why would I not feel the same? I gave you all of my time and everything that you wanted, if I didn't feel the same I would have never done those things."

"I know and I'm sorry that I didn't listen."

"It's​ okay." He placed his hand over mine as I realized we were at a restaurant.

"What are we doing here?" I was hungry and confused, a bad combination.

"I know that popcorn and soda pop didn't fill me up- so I know it didn't fill you up either."

"Who says soda pop? What are you 65?"

"The youngsters are bringing it back."

"As a youngster, you don't say youngster."

"I knew that."

"Of course you did Mars."

"What did you call me?"